Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Op?

TrollyTheSolly

Question

20 answers to this question

Proof or it is not true. :P

Since the Jackel's level scales with the player now it could be possible.  If you have a unranked frame, with a forma'ed Brakk with corruptted mods you maybe able to one shot the Jackel. But com'on Jackel is the second boss. He is not that hard to kill. 

Doesn't the Dread also one-hit the Jackal? Well I like Brakk as it is now, though I miss the days where it had no fall-off.

Not really,since most bosses level scales with players total conclave.

Unless you bring only dread or brakk,you can still one hit it with decent mod on them.

Yup can easy get over 30k damage but fall off if you try to hit anything at 10m of more anyway 30k damage !

Hornet+Lethat Torrent+Barrel diffusion + etc

You are a crazy man. I have fully moded brakk formed 4-5 times and I calculated it and I have around 9k damage. If you hit headshot in short range then yes it is possible to hit 30k

Brakk hard to get? Oh, please, same people said about Detron when it appeared.

As for the OP question the brakk is the highest DPS weapon in the game but you need toi be next to the thing you want to kill to realy get that "OP" status. As for the comment above you do realize that DE had to make several changes to make the detron easier to get because of how insane it was to get right ? Because im gonna assume you either didnt know how hard it was to get on release or you werent around for it. Please try and make more educated comment ;)