Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All These Potato Alerts And Invasion Rewards...

StinkyPygmy

Question

And I can't see a single one.

Is this some sort of clever joke everyone on the forums but me is in on?

With all these potato threads in the alerts sub forum and the fact I've seen literally none of these on my startchart I'm starting to wonder...

relogged multiple times and even the most recent invasion on Hapke doesn't exist for me.

You guys are just messing with me right?

Edit: Apparently the forums are lagging behind for me because these threads have only been popping up in the last few hours, despite some of them being a day or two old.

Disregard this thread I guess.

I'm losing my mind.

TL;DR: I am a dum dum.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

16 answers to this question

And I can't see a single one.

Is this some sort of clever joke everyone on the forums but me is in on?

With all these potato threads in the alerts sub forum and the fact I've seen literally none of these on my startchart I'm starting to wonder...

relogged multiple times and even the most recent invasion on Hapke doesn't exist for me.

You guys are just messing with me right?

Looks like we are in the same liset

There's an invasion on Hapke? I saw one on Ker but not Hapke.

Exactly the same here. Only ker has an invasion for me.

There was a potato alert somewhere else in ceres a few a hours ago apparently. I checked almost as soon as It came up but there was nothing there.

Not sure whats going on.

Relogging is definitly not a solution.

Unless DE has started restricting alerts to certain regions?

Surely that can't be right though...

God I hope it isn't.

they probably come when sleep or so, thats was happen for me all the time

These are recent alerts though. ie. a thread was just put up about it with the OP stating it has an hour or so left. 

You know, the usual.

If I was missing them because they appeared when I wasn't actually around I wouldn't care or bring it up.

But apparently I can't see these things as they are active.

I always check to see how long ago an alert thread was posted before I go after said alert.

I'm definitely not one to complain about actually missing an alert.

I just checked that thread about the Hapke invasion, it was started yesterday at 4 or 5 pm. That's why it's not there. It's long since been over because catalyst.

Then the forums are broken for me because it literally just showed up 10 mins ago...

Even the time it was created confirms that. Its todays date and everything.

I must be going insane.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I just checked that thread about the Hapke invasion, it was started yesterday at 4 or 5 pm. That's why it's not there. It's long since been over because catalyst.

^this^

The invasion literally only lasted about an hour or hour and a half because of everyone trying to finish 5 missions fast.  Because of that, the invasion for that node lasted much less time than normal, but it was also last evening so It would probably have been over anyway at the time the OP started the thread. 

The catalyst alert actually happened just right about at the time the invasion ended too. 

There were a Catalyst Invasion and a Catalyst Alert at the same time earlier today (at about 2 or 3 AM my time).

They were both gone in about an hour.

I recommend having

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

Open all the time when you're on your PC or having another Alerts Informer Desktop Program.

Mucho Gracias.

I have an alerts informer on my phone.

Ahh well you win some, you lose some.