Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Come Such Close Minded People In This Game?

StellaPotato

how come anytime i like a weapon or setup that inst considered pro legit. im accused of flame baiting if talk about it

maybe just maybe,

i just play the game to have fun and like what i like because at the end of the day,

we all like what we like. and its all personal taste.

how come i cant just like what i like and talk about it without being accused of flame baiting.

such close minded people in this community.

Honestly grow up. and stop assuming.

it makes an &#! out of you and me

mainly you.

Well try not to post the rage on the forums dude, it doesn't help.

Most of us at the upper-leagues don't really care what you use as long as you're good with it.

Heck I bring in 1 good weapon and 2 unranked stuff to T4, no one complains when they see my rank 0 detron.

So yeah, don't let it bother you :)

Ignore it. Play how you like with what you like Tenno. You will know when to trade up once you hit a wall. Doesn't mean you wont still favor what your favor no matter its efficacy against Level 40+ enemies.

I use the Glaive everywhere, just because I love it.

Some people are all about mastering movement sets and being effective in any situation. Some people are all about collecting every single frame and weapon to reach the highest mastery rank. I just flat out don't like some weapons and never plan on finishing them to 30. But I love precise parkour, and using melee.

how come anytime i like a weapon or setup that inst considered pro legit. im accused of flame baiting if talk about it

maybe just maybe,

i just play the game to have fun and like what i like because at the end of the day,

we all like what we like. and its all personal taste.

how come i cant just like what i like and talk about it without being accused of flame baiting.

such close minded people in this community.

Honestly grow up. and stop assuming.

it makes an @$$ out of you and me

mainly you.

Aren't you being just as close minded? Are you not falling into that same trap they are, this doesn't make you any better or in your words "honestly grow up, and stop assuming." The growing up thing to do would shrug it off and just keep playing the game how you want to play it. They aren't breaking your arm to force you to play their way.

Aren't you being just as close minded? Are you not falling into that same trap they are, this doesn't make you any better or in your words "honestly grow up, and stop assuming." The growing up thing to do would shrug it off and just keep playing the game how you want to play it. They aren't breaking your arm to force you to play their way.

Not really. The backround context behind this thread is that OP posted about how he liked a particularly controversially OP weapon and was then accused of flamebaiting simply because he said he liked it. People didn't really read though and only picked up on the word "boltor prime" and as such jumped to conclusions. The issue is that OP was attacked for daring to post about his new favorite toy, not that he thinks people are twisting his arm.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

APBladeX makes an excellent point. Insulting people - even people who are being mean - doesn't help.

lol, was that point made? it wasn't clear at all. like it wasn't even close to clear, simply quoting me and saying nothing, says just that nothing be more clear next time.

also for the record it does help, it helps me, i don't care if it helps them or you .

calling people out on their total bullS#&$ helps me, so that's all that matters here, im not gonna drop names that's just rude and childish, but if i wanna vent about the mass stupidity and lack of manners of community, its my right as member of the community.

just as its their right to be close minded fools. sad as that may be.

and at least my venting or whatever i chose to do isn't hurting anyone unlike being a close minded fool and judging everyone and accusing them of flame bating just because you think your pro legit player.

of the two types of people in the community discussed here,i am without a doubt the lesser evil.

my vents hurt no one, mainly because i don't drop names i easily could but why, then im hurting others and im no better then them

venting without giving names is fine,

im insulting and calling out the total bullS#&$ that is an concept of perception that is a huge factor in this game alot.

so im not really insulting anyone, more just a mindless generalization this game seems to have in abundance.

they insulted people, directly, including me

im insulting an idea at best, a very stupid idea but an idea nonetheless so im not actually hurting anyone.

hardly, im not assuming anything, im basing my thoughts off facts and i give everyone chance before i vent and rant about something so dumb as this.

they assume right off the bat that anyone who runs certain gear and talks about it in any positive way is flame baiting, that's close minded,

im always willing to hear out and have nice debate about hear accepting that i like what i like and he/she likes what they like

we have an interesting debate and then walk away.

no close minded ideologies were even involved in the slightest.

i don't assume hey, this guy runs the same gear as this dirt bag who assumes everything did.

well they run the same stuff, they must have the same exact thoughts, lets talk S#&$ on them.

that's close minded and assuming.

not what i do or have done at all.

if people cant see that,

well its clear as day

"shrug" not my problem if they cant see that.

hardly, im not assuming anything, im basing my thoughts off facts and i give everyone chance before i vent and rant about something so dumb as this.

they assume right off the bat that anyone who runs certain gear and talks about it in any positive way is flame baiting, that's close minded,

im always willing to hear out and have nice debate about hear accepting that i like what i like and he/she likes what they like

we have an interesting debate and then walk away.

no close minded ideologies were even involved in the slightest.

i don't assume hey, this guy runs the same gear as this dirt bag who assumes everything did.

well they run the same stuff, they must have the same exact thoughts, lets talk S#&$ on them.

that's close minded and assuming.

not what i do or have done at all.

if people cant see that,

well its clear as day

"shrug" not my problem if they cant see that.

No, you are being a baby and you need to grow up, you use terrible weapons and don't pull your own weight in mission, and then complain "ERMAGERD ELITISITSSS" whenever people get tired of carrying you. All you are doing in this thread is attacking other players who actually want to play the game well.

Furthermore, there is not a single fact in ANY of your posts on this thread

Edited by Metalripper412

Not really. The backround context behind this thread is that OP posted about how he liked a particularly controversially OP weapon and was then accused of flamebaiting simply because he said he liked it. People didn't really read though and only picked up on the word "boltor prime" and as such jumped to conclusions. The issue is that OP was attacked for daring to post about his new favorite toy, not that he thinks people are twisting his arm.

THANK YOU! is it so bad i like this gun i honestly do.

am i such bad person like stone me to death on the forum for my personal taste?

top me that kinda of judgement isn't far from getting into some heavy topics.

I might as well ask them to persecute me for my sexual preference skin and religion.

they already do it for things i like so why not right?

perhaps im reaching there? i don't think i am.

the concept of judging someone for something is still the same,

and i despise intolerance of others.

i know we don't live in perfect world. lord do i know, being homeless  for 6 years and having mother who regrets birthing lets you know that quick.

i just have zero tolerance for intolerance, i guess i am just as bad in way.

i cant tolerate people who don't respect peoples tastes and place in the world.

to me, at the end of the day were all human, flesh and blood,

and the world is tragic enough with persecuting people for things like,

hey i really like this.

well i don't and i think its dumb . stone them!

see how stupid that's sounds?

Ignore it. Play how you like with what you like Tenno. You will know when to trade up once you hit a wall. Doesn't mean you wont still favor what your favor no matter its efficacy against Level 40+ enemies.

I use the Glaive everywhere, just because I love it.

Some people are all about mastering movement sets and being effective in any situation. Some people are all about collecting every single frame and weapon to reach the highest mastery rank. I just flat out don't like some weapons and never plan on finishing them to 30. But I love precise parkour, and using melee.

I love Glaive, its my favorite melee of all time.

No, you are being a baby and you need to grow up, you use terrible weapons and don't pull your own weight in mission, and then complain "ERMAGERD ELITISITSSS" whenever people get tired of carrying you. All you are doing in this thread is attacking other players who actually want to play the game well.

Furthermore, there is not a single fact in ANY of your posts on this thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

omg ahahahahahaha

im not even sure if your joking or for real?

lol I pull my weight just fine in every mission.

considering i get more kills on daily basis and im reviving people left and right

and there were tons of facts, your simply to blind to see them.

i wish you luck in life and i hope you mind opens more.

enjoy your day.

Fixed, and answered your question simultaneously. 

There are just a lot of close minded people in existence, statistically it's highly unlikely that none of them would show up in Warframe. 

omg, i didn't even notice i typed it that,

thank you. and yeah i know this. it just gets to me every now and then.

Im not good at tolerating people who cant tolerate and respect others choices.

its huge flaw i suppose though i don't think it is.

i think not tolerating people for this choices and respecting that its their personal choice and not yours is worse then not tolerating people who do that.

most days i shrug it off. but today ahh. today's the day it gets to me this month.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

omg ahahahahahaha

im not even sure if your joking or for real?

lol I pull my weight just fine in every mission.

considering i get more kills on daily basis and im reviving people left and right

and there were tons of facts, your simply to blind to see them.

i wish you luck in life and i hope you mind opens more.

enjoy your day.

Fixed, and answered your question simultaneously. 

There are just a lot of close minded people in existence, statistically it's highly unlikely that none of them would show up in Warframe. 

What is this ridiculous "closed minded" garbage? People who know what they want and actively pursue it are bad? What kind of shenanigans  are you trying to pull?

omg, i didn't even notice i typed it that,

thank you. and yeah i know this. it just gets to me every now and then.

Im not good at tolerating people who cant tolerate and respect others choices.

its huge flaw i suppose though i don't think it is.

i think not tolerating people for this choices and respecting that its their personal choice and not yours is worse then not tolerating people who do that.

most days i shrug it off. but today ahh. today's the day it gets to me this month.

It's that time of the month huh?

On the forums? People like to argue. There isn't a lot else to do when there isn't anything of substance to discuss.

In the game? If someone ungeared or level can somehow pull their own weight, or has a friend that can pull it for them, then I don't care.

Played T4 Def with a Volt that insisted that we didn't need a Frost. He proceeded to circle the pod with Electric Shields. As the Frost in the game, I stayed close to make sure he could hold the line for about 3 waves and then just let him keep at it. He did an excellent job and I saw no need to 'assert' myself with dropping globes that weren't needed.

Of course in another match, someone brought a lvl 15 Mag Prime. They were constantly downed in the middle of waves and we ended up wiping when Vor showed up.

Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't. It's just that no one gets angry when they do.

Edited by Ryme

What is this ridiculous "closed minded" garbage? People who know what they want and actively pursue it are bad? What kind of shenanigans  are you trying to pull?

You are clearly in the mood to argue aren't you?

Just read what is written. The whole point is OP doesn't care what other people use, yet he was chastised for doing just that: Knowing what he wants and using it.

Whether or not he should have even bothered to make this thread is another issue entirely (as it would likely just inflame people as it has)

But I'm going to put that down to the fact OP is rather irritated and disappointed and needed to vent.

He probably shouldn't have choose the forums as a place to do this, but thats neither here nor there.

For the record I'm not a fan of the Boltor prime as I feel its way too powerful and trivializes a lot of things.

Im sure as hell not going to get all up in someones face over using it though.

So there you have it, OP can use whatever he wants and no one should give a rats @$$ what he does and doesn't like. Let alone accuse him of flamebaiting when that was clearly not the case.

The same applies to everyone on the forums.

Edited by StinkyPygmy