Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Come Such Close Minded People In This Game?

StellaPotato

You are clearly in the mood to argue aren't you?

Just read what is written. The whole point is OP doesn't care what other people use, yet he was chastised for doing just that: Knowing what he wants and using it.

Whether or not he should have even bothered to make this thread is another issue entirely (as it would likely just inflame people as it has)

But I'm going to put that down to the fact OP is rather irritated and disappointed and needed to vent.

He probably shouldn't have choose the forums as a place to do this but thats neither here nor there.

stinkypygmy is just  forum member of the year right now.

a forum member for the people.

give this man or women a medal.

their an amazing person.

It's that time of the month huh?

wow. a period joke. really. no no. that's good, that totally lends merit to anything more you may say.

i'll just bypass all the paragraphs of how assuming and stupid alot of what your statements have been.

but yeah yeah, period joke, 

man that's funny woooooo

yeah yeah.

It's not really a black and white issue though, there's equal blame in people expecting everyone to only run Soma/Boltor Prime/Brakk/Marelok every mission and people taking nothing but unleveled gear into T4 where they're expected to contribute. OP's not quite willing to commit on what he was using or where he was using it, so all we can really do is take issue with both sides of the matter.

stinkypygmy is just  forum member of the year right now.

a forum member for the people.

give this man or women a medal.

their an amazing person.

tumblr_mn4fawGIzn1r922azo1_500_zps3174a6

Oh shucks, you!

Flattery will get you no where.

Its nothing, I just happen to agree with you and sympathise because I see way too much of this in the community.

It tends to grind my gears.

Its hard for people to play nice though.

Eh,What you gonna do.

You might want to clarify the history behind this thread though OP.

People seem to think its about you being laid into for brings stuff to a T4 run or something.

Which is also a common occurrence.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

It's not really a black and white issue though, there's equal blame in people expecting everyone to only run Soma/Boltor Prime/Brakk/Marelok every mission and people taking nothing but unleveled gear into T4 where they're expected to contribute. OP's not quite willing to commit on what he was using or where he was using it, so all we can really do is take issue with both sides of the matter.

oh im not am i?

I was doing a solo run, on earth, ext mission

slightly new frame just got the gun and i wanted to take it on its first run.

i even recording it shared it to the forum with the link because i honestly love the gun.

i was almost right away attacked and accused of flame baiting for my love of this gun.

so yeah i pretty much jus got unjustly attacked by close minded people.

then when i vent or defend my position im accused of more crap.

funny how im the one  being wrong yet im in the wrong?

great system we got here, super great.

also more proof

im attacked for flame baiting for sharing my video fo a SOLO RUN for gun i now am in love with..

so id love to hear how im intolerant of anyone in this.

if someone had said yeah i don't think that's good gun and given a bit of reason behind it but not attacked me over it,

accusing me of flame baiting because i love this gun...

but no  . i get attacked over it.

like 3 people maybe made jokes about it, at least that's nice and i laughed with them.

but overly aggressively attacking me or even accusing me of flame baiting.

simply because of my love for this gun.

wow that's just stupid as can be isn't it.

also anyone who wants to accuse me of not pulling my wieght,

its a solo run,

yeah i don't need to say more .

Flattery will get you no where.

Its nothing, I just happen to agree with you and sympathise because I see way too much of this in the community.

It tends to grind my gears.

Its hard for people to play nice though.

Eh,What you gonna do.

You might want to clarify the history behind this thread though OP.

People seem to think its about you being laid into for brings stuff to a T4 run or something.

Which is also a common occurrence.

"shrug'  okay even if don't lay elitist style

im not gonna go t4 with new gear?

that's just silly

i only bring gear that's maxed and potatoes to t4.,

and i only run those with my clan..

again assuming is in play.

all because i like gun that isn't pro.

literally that what this is.

its simply moronic at this point.

and is it flattery if its true.

regardless of your stance on my side or not.

your points are made clear, and with thought,

not mindless oh i don't like this so hate hate hate.

You are clearly in the mood to argue aren't you?

Just read what is written. The whole point is OP doesn't care what other people use, yet he was chastised for doing just that: Knowing what he wants and using it.

Whether or not he should have even bothered to make this thread is another issue entirely (as it would likely just inflame people as it has)

But I'm going to put that down to the fact OP is rather irritated and disappointed and needed to vent.

He probably shouldn't have choose the forums as a place to do this, but thats neither here nor there.

For the record I'm not a fan of the Boltor prime as I feel its way too powerful and trivializes a lot of things.

Im sure as hell not going to get all up in someones face over using it though.

So there you have it, OP can use whatever he wants and no one should give a rats @$$ what he does and doesn't like. Let alone accuse him of flamebaiting when that was clearly not the case.

The same applies to everyone on the forums.

What are you even talking about? The OP came in here and posted a barely coherent whining topic about how people won't let him leech and get carried. I am so goddamn sick of seeing people with this level of entitlement in games. No, I will not just carry you just because you think specta/glaxion setup is cool.

Furthermore, NOWHERE in this thread was the Boltor Prime even mentioned. 

If the OP wants to compain about people not letting him leech, then he can go find another game, Boo @(*()$ hoo

Edited by Metalripper412

THANK YOU! is it so bad i like this gun i honestly do.

am i such bad person like stone me to death on the forum for my personal taste?

top me that kinda of judgement isn't far from getting into some heavy topics.

I might as well ask them to persecute me for my sexual preference skin and religion.

they already do it for things i like so why not right?

perhaps im reaching there? i don't think i am.

the concept of judging someone for something is still the same,

and i despise intolerance of others.

i know we don't live in perfect world. lord do i know, being homeless  for 6 years and having mother who regrets birthing lets you know that quick.

i just have zero tolerance for intolerance, i guess i am just as bad in way.

i cant tolerate people who don't respect peoples tastes and place in the world.

to me, at the end of the day were all human, flesh and blood,

and the world is tragic enough with persecuting people for things like,

hey i really like this.

well i don't and i think its dumb . stone them!

see how stupid that's sounds?

Dude you take stuff on the internet waaay too seriously, just chill man. I mean, what's the point in this thread? To vent? Nothing but flame bait here, that's not what the forums are about last time I checked

I just wish you would've done that from the beginning. This type of thread does nothing but feed into a cycle of Sh#t talking.

fun fact.

i shouldn't have to.

no one should have to. what should happen is people should stop assuming and being close minded fools.

accusing people of all kinds of stuff without bothering to even ask or check or just consider anything but thier own

hey im gonna bully this guy agenda.

thats what should happen every time, everywhere.

but it doesn't, which is very sad when you think about it.

welcome to the world we live in.

where every dog doesn't get their day, in fact odds are good you'll die before you even come close.

Here's the problem: I want to have fun too.

You play Boltor Prime, I play Sybaris, I can't get any kills or have any fun and the game's ruined for me because that gun's so powerful.

I'm the guy who accused you of baiting. I get I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Now, please, get off your high horse and try to understand that your choices affect other people.

-snip-

Dude you're taking stuff on the internet waaay too seriously, just chill man. I'm repeating this post because it feels like you've had a bad day and you're angry and just lashing out. You gotta calm down. I'm famous for being an A******, ask a lot of people on the forums, but this isn't helping your case. It sucks when you're attacked, but you don't come to the forums and post about it and get mad at people.

You talk to your friends, you chill, you do something fun. You kill people in dark sector to vent your frustrations. That's what you do, you don't do this. This is out of line, even for me.

" What are you even talking about? The OP came in here and posted a barely coherent whining topic about how people won't let him leech and get carried. I am so goddamn sick of seeing people with this level of entitlement in games. No, I will not just carry you just because you think specta/glaxion setup is cool.

If the OP wants to compain about people not letting him leech, then he can go find another game, Boo @(*()$ hoo

Lol thats not even close to the mark. The event that spawned this thread is the thread OP made about his love for the BP. OP just didn't clarify that fact.

At this point you aren't even reading what was said. Leeching has literally nothing to do with it. Its quite the opposite, he was attacked for using a typically OP weapon he would not need to be carried for using.

It really just seems you are looking for reasons be attack people.

" I am so goddamn sick of seeing people with this level of entitlement in games. No, I will not just carry you just because you think specta/glaxion setup is cool." 

Tell that to my Tigris that is apparently "useless" according to the community yet somehow manages to be more efficient then the rhino with a Soma in the right hands. Funny that.

Please just read what is said and stop getting all antsy about topics that aren't even relevant eg, OP apparently complaining about being carried.

Sure, OP should have avoided venting on the forums but its too late to go back now.

I've seen worse rage threads before. Way worse.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

What are you even talking about? The OP came in here and posted a barely coherent whining topic about how people won't let him leech and get carried. I am so goddamn sick of seeing people with this level of entitlement in games. No, I will not just carry you just because you think specta/glaxion setup is cool.

your a child. who clearly puts zero thought into your comment, 

you assume im leeching simply because you want to.

you don't ask you simply insert facts for your agenda.

kindly grow up and THINK

also it doesnt matter what gun i was using

the issue is im being attacked for liking it.

the issue is NOT

i think my setup deserves special treatment i think i deserve special treatment or that i was being carried.

the only  ISSUE is im being attacked for liking gun that people consider not pro.

so simply because i like it. i get attacked? is that fair to you ?

please lets follow this trend, so its okay for you to attack for me liking something you don't?

so do you like men, are you gay? well i don't so now its okay for me to attack you for this.

do you like the color red? well i don't so now im gonna attack you for this?

see that's beyond stupid

that's what this is about

kindly either use your brain!

or just get out!

next time, think before you post,

doesn't matter what gun im using, i shouldn't be attacked for liking something,

way to encourage prejudiced viewpoints man. 

no really super great job, wanna tell blacks they cant vote and have the same rights as everyone else as well.?

fun fact.

i shouldn't have to.

no one should have to. what should happen is people should stop assuming and being close minded fools.

accusing people of all kinds of stuff without bothering to even ask or check or just consider anything but thier own

hey im gonna bully this guy agenda.

thats what should happen every time, everywhere.

but it doesn't, which is very sad when you think about it.

welcome to the world we live in.

where every dog doesn't get their day, in fact odds are good you'll die before you even come close.

The entire purpose of the creation of this thread is that you are mad the elitists don't want to play with you. That implies you

#1 Want to be carried

#2 Are not pulling your own

Otherwise you would have no problems with completing mission.

A bunch of good players called you out on your poor performance and you're mad, that's the reason for this thread.

Your yapping about "close minded" and "tolerance" is just you trying to force good players to play with you, you are a hypocrite.

Edited by Metalripper412

Here's the problem: I want to have fun too.

You play Boltor Prime, I play Sybaris, I can't get any kills or have any fun and the game's ruined for me because that gun's so powerful.

I'm the guy who accused you of baiting. I get I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Now, please, get off your high horse and try to understand that your choices affect other people.

If he named and shamed you, he's in the wrong.

Btw Boltor Prime is not powerful at all. Any top-tier player, doesn't carry it. Just for the record, I can outshoot anyone using a boltor prime using the Sybaris, Latron Prime, Latron Wraith, Quanta, Phage, Boar Prime, Detron, Vectis, Paris Prime. The list goes on, in-game I top kills and DPS because I build for it.

So my suggestion is, next time don't hate on people using a gun. Let them get the kills, let them do the work. Don't chase after them. Take the next enemy spawn wave. Think of it as a competition, mod to kill, mod for crowds and you will do far better with your Sybaris than someone with a Boltor Prime. Fact.

*Sigh* the one day I am the voice of reason, no one listens to me.

OP, if you keep up with this thread, you're only asking for a lock. I mean seriously, what is the point of taking out your rage here. Does it really matter what a person on the internet thinks of you?

Lol thats not even close to the mark. The event that spawned this thread is the thread OP made about his love for the BP. OP just didn't clarify that fact.

At this point you aren't even reading what was said. Leeching has literally nothing to do with it.

It really just seems you are looking for reasons be attack people.

Leeching has everything to do with it. If he didn't need to leech, he wouldn't be complaining, AT ALL

Look at my profile, I have been around since update 7, I have posted ~20 times, including the 5 in this thread. This entitlement mentality is something that needs to be addressed in warframe and in gaming, or it's going to ruin. 

Well try not to post the rage on the forums dude, it doesn't help.

Most of us at the upper-leagues don't really care what you use as long as you're good with it.

Heck I bring in 1 good weapon and 2 unranked stuff to T4, no one complains when they see my rank 0 detron.

So yeah, don't let it bother you :)

Most of you "upper leaguers" won't invite me at MR8 because I stopped when weapons stopped being unlocked to forma frames I already had or leave if I do get an invite.

I despise the people who spend all night in their basements pretending any mastery rank over 8 is an indication of skill.