Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Miss Planetery Survival Missions

SirReal

It's my understanding the survival missions are going to be replace with the Cryonic or Excavation style node defense missions. I will miss the survival missions because they can be done solo and they are great missions to level new or forma'd warframes and weapons. The multiple node defense missions are not conducive to solo play. I know they encourage online play, but some players such as myself, like to play alone most missions from T2 down. I have a bazillion T1 survival keys so I guess that's an alternative.

The update only replaces ''On Planet survival'' because it hardly made sence that the grineer/corpus/infested could turn off the circulation of air to an entire planet.But like Archistopheles mentioned the enclosed ships such as the void missions and the ship tilesets will still have survival based missions.

Corpus Gas City, Corpus Ship, Grineer Asteroid, Grineer Galleon, Infested Ship, Orokin Void and Orokin Derelict ... and perhaps the comming underwater tileset ... will all stil have it

so there are enough where you still can survival

Edited by Ampera

Guest Tehnoobshow

I wonder how they're gonna do Excavation on Ceres, I mean you're on catwalks pretty much 90% of the time. How's an excavator going to work on that?

I wonder how they're gonna do Excavation on Ceres, I mean you're on catwalks pretty much 90% of the time. How's an excavator going to work on that?

You just do a little turn on the catwalk.

On the catwalk.

On the catwalk.

You just do a little turn on the catwalk.

(We'll have to wait and see what they decide to do)