Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Stalker Archwing

Inemoement

You never kill the Stalker, unless you're using a fully modded sniper/bow/explosive launcher and do several times the amount of damage required to one-shot him. Otherwise, he just kneels and teleports away.

Don't know how you've been doing it, but I always kill the Stalker; the severed pieces of his body parts attest to it.  The only time I see him kneel and teleport away is if he killed his target.

You never kill the Stalker, unless you're using a fully modded sniper/bow/explosive launcher and do several times the amount of damage required to one-shot him. Otherwise, he just kneels and teleports away.

You can definitely kill him. I've done it many times.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Don't know how you've been doing it, but I always kill the Stalker; the severed pieces of his body parts attest to it.  The only time I see him kneel and teleport away is if he killed his target.

You can definitely kill him. I've done it many times.

You're actually doing it wrong. The Stalker is supposed to retreat when his health drops below 10%. But if you do so much damage that he doesn't have the chance to retreat, then you kill him. But that's not supposed to happen, it's just an oversight on DE's part as well as a testament to how grossly overpowered weapons are in this game.

Check the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker