Here Is My List Of "red" Status Proc Ideas.

Shehriazad

It's quite easy, actually.

"Longer durations" or just "more damage" is not the answer to what should happen with status chance double hits if you have more than 100% status.

Obviously you would have to get something that feels similarly satisfying to red crits(as it will be a rare occurance in most cases)..

Also it should be noted that in my opinion that weapons with a native base or advanced elemental damage type should get a higher redproc chance for this one type only (basically balancing it out so people don't run around with dual redproc status weapons with way too high chances.

So here goes:

Fire - Combustion: A combustion proc will kill an enemy by heating it up so rapidly that it just explodes. Burning pieces fling around in a radius of 5-10 meters and set other enemies on fire for a standard fire proc.

Ice - Permafrost: A permafrosted enemy will remain as a frozen statue for an extended duration(the enemy is already dead during that time). Around the frozen enemy there is a small field of frozen ground that will slow down any enemy that dares to step on it. (Similar to void slow pads) The statue has its own hitpoints and will shatter once a damage threshold is reached...thus also melting the slow field again

Electricity - Avatar of Lightning: Avatar of lightning procs will speed up the enemy and start a chain reaction in their body. They will helplessly run around while speeding up, electro procs will be given out to other enemies that stand too close to the passing by Avatar of Lightning. 
Eventually the avatar will fade into nonexistence.

Toxin - Creeping Death: Creeping death will turn any leaking body fluids of the corpse into a deadly poison that deals damage per second based on the killshot damage. (something like 10% of killshot damage per second that the enemy is in contact with). This damage bypasses shields.

Blast - Gorefest: Gorefest will rip the enemy apart into as many pieces as possible and send all body parts flying, each body part ragdolls and damages enemies.

Corrosion - Corrosive Nanodust: An enemy affected will slowly disintegrate. The particles spreading will automatically corrosive proc any enemy in reach. The cloud remains for a few seconds or until enough enemies have been affected.

Magnetism - EMP: EMP will effectively magnet proc every enemy in a big radius (15ish meters) while the main target and other targets within a 5 meter range will also be "flopped" (ragdolling without being forced away, think Wyrm stun)

Viral - Tenno Technocyte: An inferior technocyte variant(has our research gone too far?) will affect enemies in a radius that deals damage over time and occasionally staggers them. When killed the Tenno get to harness additional energy from the bodies of the fallen when the Tenno go near the corpses.

Gas - Burst: A bursting gas cloud that is bigger in size, has an initial aoe damage burst and will set enemies on fire while also giving them a toxin proc based on your weapon damage.

Radiation - Melting Point: Melting Point will quite literally melt the enemy and just leave goop on the ground. (You might see a Terminator thumb sticking out, eeeheheheh). Enemies standing on the goop will instantly be radiated and have a small chance per second to also be affected by melting point (critical chain reaction).

So yea...something of that caliber would be my idea here.

The ideas are kind of silly for Warframe and are also too specialized to not be a part of normal gameplay that every weapon can use (since currently, we don't have many weapons at all that can have over 100% status), but I do like the idea of unique effects.

I guess my point is that if you're going to introduce "super procs" with extra utility, you might as well make it something that every weapon can achieve somehow. Otherwise, you're rarely going to see them. And if the utility from these super procs is too great, then that' dbe bad for weapon balance since everyone would want to equip the few super proc weapons.

since currently, we don't have many weapons at all that can have over 100% status

Tysis can. Not sure if Grinlok can, but I know for a fact that Tysis can. In fact, it only needs TWO dual stats mods to reach 100%, and we now have four of them.

Edited by Casardis

The ideas are kind of silly for Warframe and are also too specialized to not be a part of normal gameplay that every weapon can use (since currently, we don't have many weapons at all that can have over 100% status), but I do like the idea of unique effects.

I guess my point is that if you're going to introduce "super procs" with extra utility, you might as well make it something that every weapon can achieve somehow. Otherwise, you're rarely going to see them. And if the utility from these super procs is too great, then that' dbe bad for weapon balance since everyone would want to equip the few super proc weapons.

Red procs are something only very few weapons can achieve at all either.

Super procs should follow the same idea. Of course my suggestions are to be taken with a grain of salt...this was more to bring a point across here.

I thought a simple solution would be that the weapon is guaranteed one proc and has a chance at a second.  Most weapons will have to have at least two damage types to have over 100% Status so there will be multiple effects available.  The Tysis can get over 100% while remaining purely Corrosive but multiple Corrosive procs stack anyway so giving it one guaranteed and a 10% chance at a second wouldn't be an issue.

I thought a simple solution would be that the weapon is guaranteed one proc and has a chance at a second.  Most weapons will have to have at least two damage types to have over 100% Status so there will be multiple effects available.  The Tysis can get over 100% while remaining purely Corrosive but multiple Corrosive procs stack anyway so giving it one guaranteed and a 10% chance at a second wouldn't be an issue.

But what would be special about multiprocs? Those happen all the time even below 100%. (Well on multiple targets and not 1...but that doesn't exactly make it something people would want.)

But what would be special about multiprocs? Those happen all the time even below 100%. (Well on multiple targets and not 1...but that doesn't exactly make it something people would want.)

As a proc monster with a status/speed serro build i can confirm this

Nothing i proc moves ever

Elec stunlocks hard