Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon Of Choice.

Nervara

Question

Hi everyone. I've recently been trying to create the perfect build. So far I have a 4 Forma Amprex for status and critical chain effects and a 3 Forma Marelok for top damage and status. I have most of the top tier melee weapons but I'm having trouple finding one I really enjoy and is very effective. Currently using the Dragon Nikana, Bo Prime, Kronen and the Dakra Prime. Any suggestions for a melee weapon I should try?

13 answers to this question

Ichors will do it. 

Otherwise, I find myself simply using the D Nikana because it has the highest single hit damage without equipping your melee weapon. Bo Prime is another great choice if you prefer to copter, I just can't bring myself to use prime weapons with non-prime frames haha.

Edited by Cynick

I'd say Kronen they are actually quite effective and great for groups when you have the stance which is pretty easy to get in the voids.

Either the Dakra or as Zero said, the Kronen. They both have about the same base damage, with the Kronen beating the Dakra by like 5 points or so...

did you guys even read the op

Venka is awesome (with stance... I just build them because I got the stance... TOTALLY WORTH) and strong without potato, I guess with potato it would be op

Must. Have. Stance. Without it, Venka is like having 6 butter knives on your hands. With stance, might be most fun I have had melee. Much fun.

My go-to melee (in no order):

Ichors 

Bo Prime

Venka (must have stance)

Scoliac

Dakra Prime (must have crimson dervish)

Edited by (PS4)DrBigKahuna

Hi everyone. I've recently been trying to create the perfect build. So far I have a 4 Forma Amprex for status and critical chain effects and a 3 Forma Marelok for top damage and status. I have most of the top tier melee weapons but I'm having trouple finding one I really enjoy and is very effective. Currently using the Dragon Nikana, Bo Prime, Kronen and the Dakra Prime. Any suggestions for a melee weapon I should try?

The Dual Ichor, I've hit 65k, 100k crits with these