Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal Boss Mission Gone?

(XBOX)Azuma

Question

I was grinding the Jackal boss mission for all the Rhino parts (the last one I need is it's system). Anyway I went to go do the mission again but it was replaced with Invasion assassination. Basically I don't know how to get rid of this mission to get the Jackal one back. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

9 answers to this question

Nyx is a lot of fun, she was the second frame I ever used. I actually skipped rhino and got valkyr for my first tank instead, and am just now getting back to build him.

Yeah I really want to get Oberon. I just like the way he looks, and I heard he's a pretty good warframe. Unfortunately I have zero luck when it comes to eximus dropping his parts. I farmed for a good 9 hours yesterday and I didn't get a single part. :(

FYI, until Oberon gets rebalanced in the next console update he is very underwhelming, especially at higher levels.  For clearing the solar map, which is what you will be doing, he is actually decent although Rhino is significantly better.  Just be advised that Oberon will improve once his abilities get rebalanced in the next update so waiting to build him only benefits you.  Also, if you want Oberon parts just farm Dark Sector Defense missions; you may have to stay past wave 5 though but usually staying until 15 isn't too challenging and should yield a decent amount of parts.

FYI, until Oberon gets rebalanced in the next console update he is very underwhelming, especially at higher levels.  For clearing the solar map, which is what you will be doing, he is actually decent although Rhino is significantly better.  Just be advised that Oberon will improve once his abilities get rebalanced in the next update so waiting to build him only benefits you.  Also, if you want Oberon parts just farm Dark Sector Defense missions; you may have to stay past wave 5 though but usually staying until 15 isn't too challenging and should yield a decent amount of parts.

Would the Dark sector defense missions on Venus work? The one with the infested.