Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Manage Ls In A T4S Without A Nekros?

SgtFlex

Question

I love to do T4S's and all, but after doing so many with a nekros, and then finally doing one without a nekros just seems impossible to manage well. Me and my buddies were practically doing everything right from what I know. We stuck together as a group, got as many enemies to spawn as possible, and killed all of them ASAP. We only activated at 30% or lower, and ALWAYS kept at least one LS pod on the map.

The only real thing that seemed to limit us on how far we could go was that enemies were not spawning fast enough, and not enough LS was dropping because RNGesus despises us.

I feel like it's rather mandatory to bring along a nekros just for a T4S unfortunately. We managed to get to 20m without one and managed LS very efficiently until we started running really low 

Edited by SgtFlex

10 answers to this question

Personally I think the fact that you almost need a Nekros for long-term LS missions of high-tier is irritating. The drop chance needs to be increased for personal life-support based on the tier you are playing, or make it a mandatory drop after X kills.

Just my two cents. At this point just hope RNGeesus shines upon you.

Edited by Bunsoon

I have observed that I can reach 40+ minutes easier when I am soloing t4s rather than with a group. I don't know if anybody else agrees with this unless they try it out for themselves. When I'm in a four man squad, even with a nekros, it seems hard to get to even 30 minutes. Maybe the spawns are just bugged?

I have observed that I can reach 40+ minutes easier when I am soloing t4s rather than with a group. I don't know if anybody else agrees with this unless they try it out for themselves. When I'm in a four man squad, even with a nekros, it seems hard to get to even 30 minutes. Maybe the spawns are just bugged?

They're not bugged, people just fail to stick together and the spawns are more spread. Most people don't understand how much of a big deal that really is.

They're not bugged, people just fail to stick together and the spawns are more spread. Most people don't understand how much of a big deal that really is.

Even then, we constantly bugged each other to stick together so we could get the enemies to spawn in hordes near us as efficiently as possible, and it worked, but LS canisters just weren't dropping enough to compensate for the time it took for another LS pod to pop up. This is one of the best groups I've ran LS with, we coordinated a lot, but without a nekros, it just feels nearly impossible.

Perhaps that run of T4S just wasn't hard enough, I'll have to give it a go a bit later without a nekros again and see if I can get farther or not. 

At the moment there are red doors having enemies spawning aka stuck, making max amount of enemies to kill like 1/4. Impossible with even nekros if bad map roll. Also DE nerfed spawnrate. around when t4 keys came.
nerfed spawnrate + clitched enemies = impossible

Edited by Agullimux

Been running to an hour without Nekros just fine. In fact running with Nekros was harder because we lost the 2x damage from the Nova.

Basically, think of it this way; Nekros adds 50% loot. You can easily replace him if the added frame adds more than 50% damage/kills, etc.

Room selection is extremely important. You can't just stick together in any room; it needs to be a large tileset connected in three ways to other large tilesets.

One of the best combos I've found is 4x CP and a Polarize Mag. Killing enemies from all over the map (even in the next tileset or two often enough) and forcing respawns.