New To The Game

(XBOX)CheifSpartan1

Heyoo XB1 mate.

Do the Orokin Catalyst alert today, they're rare alerts so they don't drop by every day.

What Warframe are you using, same with weapons?

Get a clan that has active people. They can help out most of the time.

You may want to avoid Venus, Corpus which are the box heads are quite hard for new people. Just go to Earth or Mercury.

Hi.

New to the game ,but picking it up quick. Open to any helpful hints and tips, as well as people to play with.

Welcome to the forums!

I've been creating a lot of videos to help offer tips to new players.

I'm always reading through the comments with a lot of questions people have asked me. If you have one feel free to ask it and I'll do what I can to respond to you with a good answer. I'd advise also reading through the comments of the people who have because there is a lot of information in there too.

I wish you the best of luck with your time in warframe! Once again. Feel free to ask on this thread and I'll do what I can.

Playing Warframe for the first time was very confusing and I can completely see that the way the game is now how difficult it's probably going to be for new players looking at the UI and the menus.

I'm making a bold move here...

Welcome!

Be sure to grab Golden Potatoes for your Warframes.
MK1s are considered sexy and useful for mastery.
Remember to always hide behind Rhino.
Drag your friends in for maximum enjoyment.
Cronus is a trap.
Kubrows make better companions than Sentinels.
Laser beams and alien cannons are obviously ninja weapons.
Platinum is free, just keep trading.

Enjoy your stay!

The few things you need to know:

• The started frame you picked is not low level. Its not bad. All the starter frames are amazing and don't be in a hurry to get rid of them.

• Go to the market and get the Braton for credits. Its the best deal in Warframe.

• Spend your Platinum on slots. This is very important. Buy 1 Warframe slot and spend the rest on weapon slots.

That's about all you need to know at first. Remember, Google is your best friend!

Oh, and while looking at old topics for advice, don't check anything before June 2014. Also, charging was replaced with channeling. 

I'm making a bold move here...

Welcome!

Be sure to grab Golden Potatoes for your Warframes.

MK1s are considered sexy and useful for mastery.

Remember to always hide behind Rhino.

Drag your friends in for maximum enjoyment.

Cronus is a trap. 

Kubrows make better companions than Sentinels.   <<<  Really ? 

Laser beams and alien cannons are obviously ninja weapons.

Platinum is free, just keep trading.

Enjoy your stay!

Kubrows make better companions than Sentinels.   <<<  Really lol. If you understand something. Do not compare different things. 

Hello,

Is there a good app I can download for warframe to keep up with my tenno? What is a good beginner melee weapon for volt? How do I create the shield with volt? I have a dyth sentinel, should I have went with the carrier for a beginner player like myself? I tried transmuting cards but I always seem to get a lower card then what I put in. Is there a list of cards to put in one basket to come out with something awesome? I've look all over YouTube but no one seems to have an xb1 tutorial. Can someone start one? I've seen the pc one. But for some reason it’s not the same feel without the Xbox one controls. How do I polarize a slot? Why should I polarize a slot? How do I get a higher number of slots? Do I just upgrade and get more space? Why is it when I use my rifle, my melee weapon upgrades? I’ve never been into shooters. But this game is awesome and this is really the first time I’m going to research and read blogs and watch YouTube to get better in a game. Forgive the spelling. Also feel free to add me on Xbox One GT “TheRightBrotha” I never play shooters tho. I’m more of a fallout, dragon age, witcher, fable, type of player.

Thanks in advance,

TRB

Have serration mod travel along with your primary, May hornet strike back up in times of bleed out.
Back stab enemies to  pressure point(s). 
Never let shields go down and never give up vitality.

May streamline help with flow while going harry potter.

Use healthy potato to grow stronger.

forma -> polarized slot,  mod cost half of original cost

30 points on weapon,  potato -> 60 points

Some mod cost 10 points, put that into polarized slot, now it cost 5 points,

Which means you have 5 extra points to spend on other mod slots.

There is no best weapon, find what you like.

Affinity challenge like "kill 30 enemies" give exp to all stuff.
Friends killing enemies give exp to all your slots.
Killing with weapons give also exp to your volt.
Killing with volt only gives exp to volt.

Don't use transmute until you are filthy rich with  too many rare mods (frame spells)

Edited by Agullimux