Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Frame For Ult Spam?

Yazeth

Question

22 answers to this question

Volt and Oberon are both good. With the recent round of Oberon buffs you now get a little radial blind mixed in. For Volt, his skill is less effective if you are outside in a larger area, but inside a ship with lights and electronics he can be a beast if modded correctly.

Saryn is really good for ult spam, you want to make sure you have her built for Strength/Range/Efficiency with minimal duration (makes them die faster). Ember can be decent if you combine her ult with her accelerant skill.

The Frost avalanche looks cool, but kind of lackluster damage wise.

For extra n00b points you can always build a Stomp spam Rhino. These annoy the hell out of your teammates.

Thanks for the info guys. It looks like I'll use Saryn. She has many perks with her ult that will be good for rushing:

1) You don't need that much CC if you are planning to kill the creeps. Let's face it, you won't be one-hitting Napalms that often (or so I think).

2) Can't say no to Corrosive. :D

3) Recast-able (unlike Stomp).

4) Really short cast duration + invincibility during cast. Can be shortened immensely w/ Natural Talent, and can be done mid-air, so it'll be good for rushing.

Well, thank you all for contributing. Of course, if I'm planning for longer matches, I would use someone different, either Oberon for CC or Ash for pure dmg. But for now, I think Saryn will work well for me.

Thanks for the info guys. It looks like I'll use Saryn. She has many perks with her ult that will be good for rushing:

1) You don't need that much CC if you are planning to kill the creeps. Let's face it, you won't be one-hitting Napalms that often (or so I think).

2) Can't say no to Corrosive. :D

3) Recast-able (unlike Stomp).

4) Really short cast duration + invincibility during cast. Can be shortened immensely w/ Natural Talent, and can be done mid-air, so it'll be good for rushing.

Well, thank you all for contributing. Of course, if I'm planning for longer matches, I would use someone different, either Oberon for CC or Ash for pure dmg. But for now, I think Saryn will work well for me.

Couple things to note about Saryn (she is a go-to frame for me as well):

1. Improvement to Molt really does make this a solid skill.

2. If you want a min/max build, you have to build for Melting or Everything Else with her. 

2a. Dont underestimate Venom when the levels of guys hit 50+ 

2b. Molt should be in regular rotation

2c. I still find that I dont love Contagion. 

3. She is very diverse allowing for melee and gunning, mixing between the two without different builds

4. Enjoy. I think she is an underestimated, underplayed Frame. 

Couple things to note about Saryn (she is a go-to frame for me as well):

1. Improvement to Molt really does make this a solid skill.

2. If you want a min/max build, you have to build for Melting or Everything Else with her. 

2a. Dont underestimate Venom when the levels of guys hit 50+ 

2b. Molt should be in regular rotation

2c. I still find that I dont love Contagion. 

3. She is very diverse allowing for melee and gunning, mixing between the two without different builds

4. Enjoy. I think she is an underestimated, underplayed Frame. 

Thanks for the tips. I'll experiment with her once I get a good feel of her. I can usually make a warframe shine, one way or another. :)

Thanks for the tips. I'll experiment with her once I get a good feel of her. I can usually make a warframe shine, one way or another. :)

Right on. Personally, I use Rejuv as aura, Rage for energy, Life Strike on weapon if solo. But you could easily use Siphon or Steel Charge. You can also use her just fine in nightmare missions. You can also use the Decaying Dragon Key, which in PuGs has been the hard one to find, giving you 2 dragon keys easy since she is already slow as hell (molt helps). 

oberon it way to go bro my build it quite strange but i love it

i was annoying about range of his 4 while using againt void / grineer / corpus ( i prefer largest area since it proc blided and radiation ) and his 4 already has some good dmg on it

and the max damage build gonna fall off on late game enemy anyway

0zAscKT.jpg

Edited by ComplexityZ