Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Days Since Ticket

xkillo32

Question

it's been 2 days since i sent a ticket about my accidental forma.

they haven't replied and it said that they can only change it within 2 days of the forma.

I sent the ticket like an hour after my accidental forma.

does this mean that my forma won't be changed?

9 answers to this question

I sent a request to the support coz when I was farming for prime parts and exp my game just froze in the loading screen when I finally go to the Extraction Point... is the Warframe support would give me back my prime parts that i just farmed?

i dont think you'll get that back , in my case just get some rare mod but mission won't finish and can't do anything so let quit the game try to sent ticket but DE cant help about this issue.

here the answer from DE "Unfortunately we are not able to restore items or mission results lost due to a crash, bug or disconnection. If the game client was unable to sync up and verify data at the end of a match"

but if you already finish the mission and not getting any item after that you can sent ticket and DE will used space magic to your item and bring them back.

Edited by Shafilp

I'm afraid I cannot comment on whether your Forma will be refundable.

Simply put, tickets usually take a bit to get completed because of the sheer volume of reports that get filed every day. I assure you, if you have not gotten an answer, they simply have not gotten a chance to view it yet. Support always gives an answer, whether they can help or not.

Taken from the front page of support: Warframe support is currently under Extreme load right now. Please be patient with us while we do our best to clear the backlog!

I sent a request to the support coz when I was farming for prime parts and exp my game just froze in the loading screen when I finally go to the Extraction Point... is the Warframe support would give me back my prime parts that i just farmed?

If you have an EE.log of the game, you might get lucky and DE might get you those prime parts