Spawn Rate In Void Survivals Is Wonky

Semshol

It used to be that I could go into a void survival of any tier...and survive till 40 mins + without a Nekros.

Now 20 minutes without a Nekros is nigh-impossible.

Why? Life Support is a rare drop and enemies are even rarer.

The meaning of survival = a slaughterfest where we should be running for our lives.

In excavation missions we are so swarmed with enemies, people can barely even handle it sometimes and I LOVE that feeling.

Why not do the same for voids?

So many enemies that the entire party wipes in 30 seconds. Start with that kind of enemy spawn rate please. As soon as we get out of the door, we should be on the floor, DEAD.

Then after everyone keeps dying, tweak it so its slightly lower until we find a comfortable level.

At its present level, its more of a hunt than a survival. Hunt for enemies to shoot, hunt for life support.

Edit: Yes I am exaggerating about the die in 30 seconds thing, but we really need more enemies for the killing.

Edited by Semshol

One of the reasons I was asking around here in the player help section was to ask if I just sucked or this is a common problem, and it is. No frame should be mandatory, and unfortunately nekros is, hopefully it'll change, and perhaps bring it up in the next devstream, because I really want to be able to run a t4s without a nekros

Spawn rates across all survivals are wonky right now. Seeing as a squads main source of O2 is from enemies, it becomes a real problem when they don't spawn. Just played a survival on Elera with some randoms, and we really only saw heavy fighting once we sort of bunkered down in one room, but even then there were lapses when no enemies were around. So as it is now, not having a nekros in the squad to desecrate every last bit of flesh on the enemies to find life support is almost asking to fail the mission, so to speak. I agree that it should be more like the spawn rates of enemies in the Cryotic Front event we just had. (and even some of the event games I played there were times that enemies were scarce) It would improve survival period.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

yup, last week i used 4 survival (T4) myself as host and looked for a party. First 3 times i asked 3 randoms with a proper frame, and we made it to 40 minutes only.

On the fourth run i specifically selected players by their gear, mastery level and such. And if a person was too weak, i would get rid of him and look for another, only then, we barely made it to the 60 minute mark (but no loki prime helmet ;( ... )

So if the spawn rate on survival stays so low, this only discourages everyone to play with randoms and only play with friends / clan / other "pro-players"

Which makes the game harder and harder for new players, since they will only get kicked from parties.

yup, last week i used 4 survival (T4) myself as host and looked for a party. First 3 times i asked 3 randoms with a proper frame, and we made it to 40 minutes only.

On the fourth run i specifically selected players by their gear, mastery level and such. And if a person was too weak, i would get rid of him and look for another, only then, we barely made it to the 60 minute mark (but no loki prime helmet ;( ... )

So if the spawn rate on survival stays so low, this only discourages everyone to play with randoms and only play with friends / clan / other "pro-players"

Which makes the game harder and harder for new players, since they will only get kicked from parties.

We made it to 20 with a nekros on T4. It's worse this week and we were an organized pub. No door-heroes. That's how bad it is :/

Spawn rates across all survivals are wonky right now. Seeing as a squads main source of O2 is from enemies, it becomes a real problem when they don't spawn. Just played a survival on Elera with some randoms, and we really only saw heavy fighting once we sort of bunkered down in one room, but even then there were lapses when no enemies were around. So as it is now, not having a nekros in the squad to desecrate every last bit of flesh on the enemies to find life support is almost asking to fail the mission, so to speak. I agree that it should be more like the spawn rates of enemies in the Cryotic Front event we just had. (and even some of the event games I played there were times that enemies were scarce) It would improve survival period.

Survivals are weird :/ It's like excavation sucked up all the mobs meant for survival and threw them in there and now every army is lacking people lol.

The spawning is such an issue is i was playing nekros the other day we were all bunckred in one room away from doors around the life support and i was spamming desecrate as you do and atleast 10times during the 40min run(struggled had to do 2mins with 0 oxygen) but i kept getting an invalid target message as in NO CORPSES...

it's the reason that everyone loves the new event map,  it was survival with bonus item and not need to worrying about air 

For survivals air is currently in drought 

Yeah, I just noticed today though, 3 -man teams can make it to 60 mins with a Nekros. Compared to 20 minutes with a 4-man team...maybe we need to change things up and try 3 man team? I'll probably do some testing tomorrow.