Aprex Modding

TrollyTheSolly

Question

7 answers to this question

Crit chance, crit dmg and status mods  will let you get  the best of it bro, after that, even with only a potato, you'll have room to go for 1 combined element. If you like, throw in speed trigger and rifle ammo mutation for utility.

Its a good crit gun with decent status, thats the best way to put it :D

Edited by Somedude1000

that is one of the highest DPS guns in the game, considering that it hits multiple targets at the same time

i suppose, you didn't add vital sense and point strike, without them the amprex is useless. BUT, when you add them, it will have 125% crit chance and a solid multiplier, and hits red crits more often than you might think

that is one of the highest DPS guns in the game, considering that it hits multiple targets at the same time

i suppose, you didn't add vital sense and point strike, without them the amprex is useless. BUT, when you add them, it will have 125% crit chance and a solid multiplier, and hits red crits more often than you might think

This is exactly what I did when I saw its 50% Crit chance,

Not only that, it hits multiple emenies dude! 

Put on Point Strike and Vital sense, and if you have them dual stat elementals for each faction and you'll basically be sailing (ish)

I haven't even catalysed it and it will keep me alive in most situations so yeah