Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Mathematics Joke

Renegade343

One day, a mathematician volunteered to work, for a day, at a distribution centre just down the street that he lives in. He did his job as he was told, and at the end of the day, the manager came up to him and asked, "So, how did the day job go?". 

"Every stored good has been normally distributed.", the mathematician answered. 

I am really, really bored.

One day, a mathematician volunteered to work, for a day, at a distribution centre just down the street that he lives in. He did his job as he was told, and at the end of the day, the manager came up to him and asked, "So, how did the day job go?". 

Have you dedicated your life to the forums? Read a book or something if you are bored. Theres TV aswell. Oh, i forgot, theres this game called "Warframe". Its really good.

I once asked the french shop keeper how the fishes were distributed on the counter, you know what he said in french in english?

Edited by Jacate