Another Excalibur Prime Discussion

Catalyst1945

I'm gonna make this short and to the point:

If DE was to re-release Excalibur Prime, what would you founders want as a fair compensation? Legendary cores?Permanent discounts for Plat? Plat itself? Tell me what you guys would think a 'fair' compensation would be if they were to re-release. Now I don't want answers like "They said they wouldn't release it again" because they probably won't. Input?

Not going to happen. Never, ever.

What would be the thing, that Founders (at least part of them) would want? To sue Digital Extremes for breaking the agreement.

There's no fair compensation for promising exclusive and time limited gear, and then giving it away for everybody..

End of topic, reported.

They shouldn't be rereleased. Period. Rreleasing founder content would void the founder-dev agreement when they bought the founder paks way back.

Man why would anyone even want an Excal prime anymore, his only +s are an ability slot built in and a small shield boost, normal excal with forma is just the same tactically...

Even the founders don't ever use him now

Edited by Somedude1000

Not going to happen. Never, ever.

What would be the thing, that Founders (at least part of them) would want? To sue Digital Extremes for breaking the agreement.

There's no fair compensation for promising exclusive and time limited gear, and then giving it away for everybody..

End of topic, reported.

I literally said "Now I don't want answers like "They said they wouldn't release it again" because they probably won't" -.-

If I was a founder, I would be satisfied with the most insane price ever for anything in the shop ever!

5000 platinum for a mission where you have a chance to get 1 of the 4 components to forge it, with 50 neural sensors as the last component on the helmet, 50 argon crystals on the system and 500 morphics on the chassis, with ofcourse 10 forma's to make the final thing (which makes the price on the market /piece probably 2000 platinum or more (y)