Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The F***** Phobos Defense De, Ffs!

Slamyourjam

I'm tired of this bs, I'm stuck on this planet and I can't find a squad and haven't been capable of for several days now I've even gone through crafting specters to help me since I can only find one person every DAMN TIME even though there's clearly loads of people on this planet also searching. How does DE expect people to advance planets when they can't fix their sh** and make it so that people can at least find a squad. I've complained about this before and so have many other people but it still remains to be adressed, I want a damn response because I'm missing out on rewards for the higher leveled planets because of this. PS: Don't try to tell me to LFS, I already have!!!

I'm tired of this bs, I'm stuck on this planet and I can't find a squad and haven't been capable of for several days now I've even gone through crafting specters to help me since I can only find one person every DAMN TIME even though there's clearly loads of people on this planet also searching. How does DE expect people to advance planets when they can't fix their sh** and make it so that people can at least find a squad. I've complained about this before and so have many other people but it still remains to be adressed, I want a damn response because I'm missing out on rewards for the higher leveled planets because of this. PS: Don't try to tell me to LFS, I already have!!!

K

maybe you are having the strict nat issue?

try also making your ping limit to "no limit"
there are alot of nodes with literally empty of people

best advice i can give is craft a max range nyx for casting chaos.

makes defence/any mission easy, or get good with the game with mods - to tell you there are very few maps that people go to. 

maybe you are having the strict nat issue?

try also making your ping limit to "no limit"

there are alot of nodes with literally empty of people

best advice i can give is craft a max range nyx for casting chaos.

makes defence/any mission easy, or get good with the game with mods - to tell you there are very few maps that people go to. 

My nat is not strict, my ping limit is set to no limit there's been countless complaints from other people and everytime I look at the planet there's 0 squads yet so many people searching. DE has to come out and fix this instead of worrying about buffing snipers and debuffing explosives which isn't as big of a concern...

Then invite your friends or people from recruiting tab, if they are unable to join file a support ticket rather than posting on forums.

Recruiting tab is almost always empty, there's about 5-6 people on it atm and I haven't found a squad to run this mission for days, coincidentally so haven't many other people. A lot of my friends who play Warframe are on holiday.

Recruiting tab is almost always empty, there's about 5-6 people on it atm and I haven't found a squad to run this mission for days, coincidentally so haven't many other people. A lot of my friends who play Warframe are on holiday.

Join an active clan. Or, hell, if you're online right now I can join and help you play this mission. Finding people is not so hard, you are not limited to Recruiting channel only. There's even a recruiting section on the Forums.

Join an active clan. Or, hell, if you're online right now I can join and help you play this mission. Finding people is not so hard, you are not limited to Recruiting channel only. There's even a recruiting section on the Forums.

Well this issue needs to be adressed to DE either way. If so many people are on the planet but unable to find a squad then there's clearly something wrong that needs fixing. I've been stuck on this for days... I'm online right now but I doubt we would be able to do it without at least another person.

Edited by Slamyourjam