Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About A Cover System? Like Taking Cover Behind A Crate Or Something

Oakencrown

Yea but think about it, wouldn't it be just cooler? to be in a cover?... tough as a college just said that there won't be a cover system sadly...

I think I'd be cooler sliding about and filling mooks with holes as opposed to just standing behind a crate. If necessary, it's still very possible to take cover.

I think I'd be cooler sliding about and filling mooks with holes as opposed to just standing behind a crate. If necessary, it's still very possible to take cover.

This. Dragon kicking, wallrunning, vaulting and jumping around is cooler, than sitting ducks in the cover, only to shoot every once in a while.

To dodge a Bombards Ogris Rocket, to roll behind cover to avoid a projectile barrage, and to avoid that annoying grapple hook that scorpions always use.

You can also run towards an ogris rocket, and then slide underneath them... Thats if you like being hardcore lol...

Yeah cover could work. Or you could make your own cover with a hail of bullets. Seriously cover has no use in Warframe because every enemy dies to easy.

Except when you get to reaaalllyyy high levels, that's when you would take cover.

I support cover because the cover we CAN take right now hardly flows into the combat we have right now.

You can roll through corpus laser doors.

Naw, I'll just facetank or copter through those. Coptering is far more effective than rolling.

About laser doors, it's hilarious seeing an entire team of four try to face tank it and fall over one after the other. I love the tripping animations.