Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greatest Achievement So Far.

(XBOX)iMsRaider

I would have to either say my 2 hour infested survival run or scoring 10,000 points on the cryotic front event.

10K points? what weapons and frames were you guys using? by the time my team got to 5.5K points they were killing us and the Excavators pretty quick.

Edit: Btw the team was:

Excal (me) max range blind build. Amprex

A Booben, a Rhino and another Excal (they were pubs, but I think we did pretty well)

Edited by Kao-Snake

I obtained Mirage in solo; without a team, a clan, or a friend. From the Orokin Derelicts for the Ciphers to the Hidden Messages quest. And with Valkyr, I never died. 

Valkyr MasterUberpwnageggrace.

Although it was a bit frustrating leaving the mission everytime 'cause my key didn't match the one required for the Vault (it took me almost a week to obtain the 5 Ciphers), I enjoyed doing everything by myself, and it was a nice challenge, even if it's nothing special.

I obtained Mirage in solo; without a team, a clan, or a friend. From the Orokin Derelicts for the Ciphers to the Hidden Messages quest. And with Valkyr, I never died. 

Valkyr MasterUberpwnageggrace.

Although it was a bit frustrating leaving the mission everytime 'cause my key didn't match the one required for the Vault (it took me almost a week to obtain the 5 Ciphers), I enjoyed doing everything by myself, and it was a nice challenge, even if it's nothing special.

cause valkyr never dies

i died 4 times on the hives mission cause i couldn't find the last circle thing so i could damage the hive