Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TRINITY is useless as support.

nzzero

Kind of with the majority here, wishing Trinity had some kind of AoE based abilities. Things die far too quickly most of the time for her abilities to be useful, even with heavies the time spent casting her skills is usually better spent doing something more offensive based.

Has anyone else had an issue where the returns from energy vampire seem to be capped at 100? I'm not sure if this is a bug or a nerf, but if it's a nerf it feels unneccesary since it's not really spammable anyway.

EDIT: It's too consistent to be a bug; energy vampire never returns more than 75 energy per use.

On the other issue, I don't want to change the fundamental way the skills work because I really like the idea behind them, and they work perfectly well on big enemies, but I would quite like to see a small aoe on the first 2 skills.

Edited by eyedeeoneohtee

this is a lie because i can go from 50 to 200 just off a random minion with my snipertron. its all relevent to your damage if your only dealing 2-5 damage per shot its not gona have big pay off (unless matched by high rate of fire) but 1 shot of 300+ damage will fill u up

my issue is as stated by other people that yeah she is viable and playable class but i dont see her as a "support"

Edited by V1RTU5

the animation isnt the issue its the fact that she is a leach tank and occasonaly suports her team with her abilitys in boss fights and such.

This allows anyone to do so, thus what change is needed? All leach effects are based on your damage, if you hit for crap you get barly anything back. If you could use the animations faster, this would be fine.

However, I wouldn't mind well of life and energy vamp being group buffs rather than requiring a target. Then all damage dealt would make it so all targets are valid. However, then no team would ever die with a Trinity. It would just not be possible.

Thus, lowering the animation time and communication would fix all of this. Link, is the least useful ability... I personally would enjoy seeing it removed until I find a boss I need it on.

Edited by Reaps989

I enjoy playing support classes in most games, but the trinity warframe is a bit of a disapointment. It does not bring a lot of contribution to the team. Volt can clear an entire room, Loki disarms oponents, Ex blinds them etc. Trinity has its health and energy regen skills, but because they are only active when a player is attacking an affected enemy, they are a waste of energy on every mob but the strongest bosses. That is 5% of the fights in-game.

I believe that Trinity's skills should be targeted at the team, not the enemy. For example:

Skill 1 could place a healing orb in front of the player that heals for large % of health. This way Trinity player can choose to pick up the orb himself, or give it to another player.

Skill 2 could be the energy vampire, but instead of targeting the enemy, it would be an AoE spell with center around trinity. Players standing inside it would regenerate energy when dealing damage.

Skill 3 - Shields target player, absorbing a large % of damage recieved. Trinity gains energy proportional to damage absorbed.

Skill 4 is pretty much fine, but i would swap invulnerability for an ability to instantly revive downed players.

This setup promotes the team support aspect of trinity's skills. Let me know what you think and what other ideas we can come up with.

One thing can be certain,

trinity needs some love to be a viable support class.

Definitely +1. I find that I don't know what to use my number 1 - 3 skills on in normal missions. The only time they ever get pulled out are during boss fights.

i would just like the first and 2nd ability, when someone damages the target, the health/energy is automatically split between everyone in the group. This makes it so you don't need an incredably organized team for you to be able to heal teammates. but in order to get the maximum effect, your entire team needs to focus the target. So it would reward organized groups while still making the skill acessible to less organized ones.

Edited by aTaVaX