Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Viper

wafflethecat2

The design is fairly interesting but that set of abilities severely lacks utility. What's the point of having 3 abilities that are only good for single target damage or single target mini-heal?

I suggest making his 3rd last longer and making hunt give him a significant melee damage buff, as well as giving nearby teammates the same buffs.

Edited by Plasmaface

The design is fairly interesting but that set of abilities severely lacks utility. What's the point of having 3 abilities that are only good for single target damage or single target mini-heal?

I suggest making his 3rd last longer and making hunt give him a significant melee damage buff, as well as giving nearby teammates the same buffs.

Yeah I definitely see what you mean. I'm not very good with coming up with abilities. I only wanted to create this warframe for the design of the character. It was sort of my failed attempt of making an actual concept. 

Yeah I definitely see what you mean. I'm not very good with coming up with abilities. I only wanted to create this warframe for the design of the character. It was sort of my failed attempt of making an actual concept. 

There is no such thing as a failed concept. 

Just take the good things about this one and apply them to future concepts.