Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Glaxion A Right Mouse Click Action

Dokusi

To start out with; Glaxion is a great weapon to play with. I think i'm more happy that a cold weapon finally exist now.

However i noticed a little quirk in the weapon if you will. The beam is rather short distant and loses accuracy past medium range,(almost shotgun range wise) so why does it have a zoom function if it shines in close/mid range battle?

I was thinking that giving it an alt fire like the quanta's would give it more options to take down enemies and utilizing its huge ammo capacity and clip size. Something like a flying snowball-o-death or a scatter shot of ice or something that coats the floor with ice that procs.

Just figure i throw my 2¢ in

I like the scatter shot idea. Trade 50-100 ammo for a cone-shaped blast of cold that instantly freezes any enemy with low enough health. 

Can we call it Shotgun Ice? Pretty please?

How about if the blast can be charged to focus it and increase the damage, Like having a Drakgoon glued to my Glaxion?

Edited by Plasmaface

I

I'd rather keep the zoom, personally

Might have a short range but being able to actually zoom in helps quite a lot in busy fights

I will admit i use the zoom here and there, but i see the weapon more of a support weapon. The kind you proc enemies then go in with a melee and finish them off. i tend to do a scan motion with the glaxion to hit as many as i can proc'ing as many as possible making use of the high fire rate

glaxion sucks 

it sucks so bad that u need two people in ur party with a rifle scavenger aura to make up for its ammo consumption

its not even that strong 

amprex synapse king

zoom king( the best of glaxion)

Well, some of us like the Glaxion (which is about to be buffed, by the way)

So go away, yo

glaxion sucks 

it sucks so bad that u need two people in ur party with a rifle scavenger aura to make up for its ammo consumption

its not even that strong 

amprex synapse king

zoom king( the best of glaxion)

lol tell us more about your inadequate manhood