Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ether

Gahrzerkire

Wouldn't a rifle that fires ether bullets basically be a needle rifle from Halo... with less explosions? Not that I'm against it.

We need more Ether themed melee, I'm a fan of the glass look they pull off.

^ THIS, we need more Ether-themed weaponry (this might be minor but not only the glass look but also Radiation slam attacks <3)

We should have needler like ether rifles but beyond that imagine an ether sniper rifle and when you shoot your enemy they get impaled by a massive spike of ether. (obviously a one shot kinda deal.) moreover imagine a bow that shot ether tipped arrows and when you had thunderbolt instead of dealing blast it feltt radiation with high proc chance. To take it even further an ether based warframe or an ether based armor set. Ether armored kubrows it would be soooo slick smooth and sexy and rad ajdbfyhskdnfhvdjxnd.

Guest Tehnoobshow

and the ether sword too, the ether weaponry used to be awesome in damage 1.0 since it ignores armour, but now its a slash damage weapon. whats up with that?

So what are we supposed to do? Give it finisher damage?

dunno, make it ignore armour again? coulda be neat to be able to actually deal more than 100 damage on bombards

also make it a puncture weapon too

Codex description highlights the sharpness of the blade. I say it should be bloody OP against Grineer and Infested. Shields are made of energy, sharpness doesn't affect that.