Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idk.... But How's Warframe So Far For You?

zavienh5

Dude, are you sure?! That look like another Korean game. LOL

Many games come from Asia are weird... their graphics look great, and maybe fightings are cool, and characters look cute and all... but their business model is just like "skinning" you. You get the idea. I gave few games some benefit of doubt... but I have not seen one that makes sense.

Ah. Aion retail was alright for the time i had it. Until it went free-2-play and then it just turned crap.

We'll have to wait and see.

I refuse to farm now. (looks at loki prime and other prime weapons)

I'm playing around with the "less popular" frames and trying to find a new "favourite" weapon while I slowly work towards MR16.

Helping new players is also fun.

Im still waiting on Blade and Soul. Might mess around on Archeage for a bit, poke around on PSO2 again.. maybe. Black Desert probably wont be out for a loooong time. And I really hope they fix the enemy AI before they release it ahahaha

Warframe (at the moment) is one of those games where I generally need to take a break every couple months because it gets tedious. And then I play catch-up with all the new content (like right now) 
So, so far its okay right now. But I spend the majority of my time not really..doing anything. Either running random voids with friends or helping out some new guys mainly. 

Edited by Elef

Warframe's fun. The key is that you shouldn't grind your way at the start of the game, but enjoy the game as you progress. Any weapon will work well in the beginning, so use anything that you like or seems fun for the beginning. Once you feel like you wanna take it up a notch and become a hardcore player, go start grinding. Of course, this just applies to newcomers, so disregard this if you have already past this point.

Getting a bit bored myself. Been here since U6, so quite a long time.

I love the game to bits, but I really feel like de should concentrate a little more on ironing out the little creases creases the game already has before adding in too much content too soon. Log in issues and wave 10 problems on infested defence missions are two of my biggest problems atm - drives me crazy.

Sadly I have started with BF4 because of the annoying bugs We has.

I'm getting pretty bored tbh, like I take big breaks from Warframe and whenever I get on, I'm too lazy to grindfarm.

So how's Warframe for you guys?

I like big breaks and I can not lie.

But yeah, every so often I'll burn out on Warframe and go play other games for a while.  I haven't quit, I just don't play as much as I used to.

Warframe is an absolute masterpiece of a game for me. I first found out about it two months ago. And Iv'e been playing it every single day since. The only game iv'e been playing.

I love it. I love it because it's always changing. Always something new. It gets constant updates.

I love the Exterminate missions. Those are my all time favorite. 

I enjoy using and trying out all of the different Warframes, weapons and mods. I enjoy leveling and ranking up everything.

Too much to do for us newer players to get bored... even if the three day waits are tedious. I can see why grinding can get boring after a while but thats perhaps more to do with frustration than anything else, grinding is good if your getting what your grinding for but when your not...

• 1 month later...

U14 is dying and i'm basically bored the fudge out with warframe currently. if there's an event or mini event going on, its "okay" but when the content died, well, bored. perfecting warframes, weapons, etcs is good too but replaying a mission over and over again just killed the fun out of it. most of the players whom i became friends were no longer playing waframe. it sucks and well, no point of making new friends cause its either they'll leech on you then leave warframe or you'll have a great time with them then they'll warframe. what's really get me going on warframe right now are the new contents and trading.

I've eased down playing it a lot since I've played excavation a whole lot, but still not able to get a life strike mod (and no one seems to ever want to do the higher level corpus ones).

Also, don't have much of a reason to play but to play since I have everything ranked up to 30, and every weapon I enjoy using potatoed and polarized.

Just waiting to see what U15 has in store, but I probably won't play it as crazy as I was... but geez, still thinking about that prime access armor X_X

Gotta love all the veteren players saying how they're getting bored of the grind, cus that's what they do. They use the best stuff that they grinded so hard for, then they keep grinding. I use the fun stuff, and have fun with combat.

I mean, who doesn't want to bring a Dera and a Kogake one hour into survival? I guess Boltor Primes and other FTW builds work for you.

I still believe Warframe is one of the best video games I've ever played, and after close to 2000 hours logged in steam I'm still excited to see that it's growing every month.

Admittedly I've been playing quite a bit of Destiny lately, but there are a couple reasons for this.  I bought into the hype a few months ago and I want to use my PS4 a bit more because I refuse to let it sit there collecting dust.  lol.  I look at this time away as a break from the 2000 hours I've spent on Warframe, so that when I get back to actively playing again there'll be a bunch of new content waiting for me.  (which is likely to be soon with Syndicates and Archwing!)

While COD AW is also coming out (and it'll probably get 20 hours max from me) I don't think there'll be any other game that can keep me playing as much as Warframe.

Recently, I hopped on PC Warframe to play the tactical mission on Phobos, while most of my gear is quite powerful, we had one AFK player in squad (public match), so the rest of us had to play somewhat seriously.  Usually most content in Warframe is rarely a challenge with my setups, but I was really happy to enjoy 20 or so minutes of frantic gameplay having to remove things to meet the conclave requirements and a mission that required teamwork.  The graphics seemed to have improved and the enemies just kept coming at us.  It was great fun.

I don't really spend much time grinding primes anymore in Warframe, I usually go through trading to get my stuff.  I get what I'm looking for without grinding and the player I buy from gets platinum they need for other things.  It's a win-win, no BS and everyone is happy.

The best part of the game itself though?  Its elegance.  Warframe is simple fun.  It's not perfect, but also not riddled with unnecessarily/complicated game mechanics.  I hope the developers stay true to that.  I hope they'll keep it as a game I can hop on to play to 15 minutes or 4 hours at a sitting and still feel satisfied.

Edited by sushidubya