Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Should Make An Aklato Prime For Founders

Catalyst1945

I'm not a founder, that's the first thing I want to say. However, I think because the founders risked putting money in the game at early stages, should be rewarded again by this. Even if they could make a dual swords kind of thing for Skana Prime for founders, that would be cool. What do you founders think? Yes or no?

No more exclusive items, it's bad enough.

This.

Stop with this B.S. about how the other systems need exclusives or how we need exclusives for every release. Just stop it. No more exclusive items. Events giving stuff very early, never knowing when/how event stuff will make a comeback is perfect. No more exclusives.

There should be a separate game for Founders. Where every mission awards a catalyst or reactor or forma. Where everything in the foundry is made instantly at no platinum cost. Where organic cage-free Kubrow eggs drop by the dozen. Where every Warframe is a Prime.

There should be a separate game for Founders. Where every mission awards a catalyst or reactor or forma. Where everything in the foundry is made instantly at no platinum cost. Where organic cage-free Kubrow eggs drop by the dozen. Where every Warframe is a Prime.

Okay, the point of that comment is just stupid. 

Exclusive archwing skin would be okey imo. If DE wants to give exclusive weaponry so be it. Someone asking founder weaponry smells fishy.

Glowing is smurf account from founder clearly.

I wish. Good god I wish. And if I was a smurf from a Founders why would I buy Prime Access on this one? >,<