Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Should Make An Aklato Prime For Founders

Catalyst1945

This thread does appear to be very close to flame baiting as OP isn't a founder yet ask for more founder stuff then again he/she only just joined in August so maybe he/she hasn't seen many threads about exclusives and the community's reaction to those threads. I wonder why is OP asking for more founder exclusives?

Either way we need a lock on this thread before it starts any flames.

Edited by Postal_pat

We already got the things we paid for. We really don't need more.

Truth! Besides, I'd rather the devs work on the big stuff they have in mind to make the game better as a whole than a new toy to kill things.......though I do love my killing toys.

We already got what we paid for so, no.
Also, In what world is this a good idea?

People can't handle the few arguably useless exclusives founders have already.

It "taunts"and is upsetting for them to even be in the codex apparently.

Lets not give people more reasons to complain.

I didn't buy founders for the shiny toys.
I did it to support the game because I think there is a lot of potential.

The shinies were just icing on the cake.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Honestly , they shouldn't make more exclusive, some founders don't want bring back the exclusive stuff that they have now cause they just want to keep it with them for all time( no offense to them). Also some non-founders want to bring it back or make a 2nd founders pack, I strongly disagree with them because it would make founders mad and the people even madder. I used to like the founders pack, but there was honestly point to it, just to make people gain exclusives. Like the founders profile icon, but an a prime arcwing skin, I would rather get that as a prime access exclusive, and I mean common. Sometimes they would have to limit the founders exclusives( I don't think they would do that). That's what I think from all your comments.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Because you have a large disposable income?

You mean discretionary income? Disposable income is all the money you have after taxes, discretionary income is all the money you have after paying the bills.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Both can apply to this topic ijs

Not necessarily. High disposable income =/= High discretionary income

If you have a high disposable income you might also have to spend a lot of it on your house and car, whereas someone who has a low disposable income, but lives in a tiny apartment and doesn't own a car might actually have more discretionary income.

Not necessarily. High disposable income =/= High discretionary income

If you have a high disposable income you might also have to spend a lot of it on your house and car, whereas someone who has a low disposable income, but lives in a tiny apartment and doesn't own a car might actually have more discretionary income.

Seriously?! LOL

...just wonder, are you currently in college or high school?

Guest Tehnoobshow

Seriously?! LOL

...just wonder, are you currently in college or high school?

I was mentally scarred forever by a certain high school teacher, so I guess you could say that. :P

Why would it be only for founders? We already got lato and skana prime which non founders will never get, there's no reason not to make dual lato prime or dual skana prime available to everyone... This would in no way shape or form take away our lato and skana prime that we already have.

Well, I was originally going to suggest just the akLato Prime for everyone, but I thought "Nah founders will probs kill me". It's hard to please everyone.

Also, if a mod is reading this, please lock this thread. I didn't expect so much negativity from it and I have the information now :P

Edited by Glowing1011