Poor Stalker

Arnvis

I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I mean, look at what he is when you're starting out; a shadowy ghost of vengeance that shows up and wrecks your face. And come endgame, he's being farmed for his bows and knives, seen as merely another loot table. And look at his backstory- he's not a Tenno, just some random mook who saw a bunch of Space Ninja Wizards kill his friends (granted, it was probably just targeting the Orokin but I'd be willing to wager some of his chums died in the resulting fight). And now he's waited centuries to finally deliver justice to, as he sees them, treacherous sociopaths, probably fighting tooth and nail. Poor fellow should get a Prime for all his hard work. 

No sympathy from me.

What kinda madman would send you a message for killing the Lephantis of all things?

"Your actions will have consequences... How dare you kill a large horrible amalgamation of corpses! How dare you try and rid the universe of the technocyte virus!"

Whereas I think he's totally justified in coming after us for killing Tyl Regor, a scientist working to restore his race. I mean come on, that's probably the best thing anyone could do for the Grineer.

Whereas I think he's totally justified in coming after us for killing Tyl Regor, a scientist working to restore his race. I mean come on, that's probably the best thing anyone could do for the Grineer.

I'd agree there! Tyl Regor is a doctor for the Grineer. The lotus is just being harsh... and I'm not fan of the Grineer but c'mon Lotus! What are you doing!

No sympathy from me.

What kinda madman would send you a message for killing the Lephantis of all things?

"Your actions will have consequences... How dare you kill a large horrible amalgamation of corpses! How dare you try and rid the universe of the technocyte virus!"

XD

No sympathy from me.

I feel exactly the same way. it happened when I killed phorid. my thoughts were just "DUDE! do you have ANY idea who or what im killing!? its a giant deformed freakin marsh mellow for prods sake!!" also the fact that he tries to kill me a teno recently awakened for the crimes of my ancestors. no the crimes of my ancestors great grandparents uncle. ok so I did raid the void a bit but that's gone rouge with no masters anymore.

stalker do you realize your masters security forces are shooting YOU!? in fact the only rouge here is you stalker and I won't forget what you did to me, if anything YOU are the one who should be afraid as you now have MY mark! 

--X--  <--(my mark.)

I treat all of Stalker's messages as love letters. I think he is just both a Tsundere and a Yandere.

A boss run is basically a private time between the player and the boss. Stalker is too jealous to think straight.

Detail of my imagination:

"Your actions will have consequences." = "How dare you date someone other than me?"

"X, you can't run from your past." = "X, you can't run from your past of cheating on me."

"X, there is no place to hide.", "I know your every move, X." = "You can't run, I know everything about you!"

"The blood of Y is on your hands. Did you really think there would be no repercussions?" = "The kiss mark of Y is on your cheek. Did you really think there would be no repercussions?"

"The murder of Y will not go unpunished." = "Your date with Y will not go unpunished."

"There is no salvation for your crime against Y." = "There is no salvation for your cheating against me."

"You shall not leave this place!"

"I am your reckoning!"

"Your sentence is death!"

= "Cheater, die!"

Other lines are pretty obvious.