Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst Vanished?

Kanjar

Question

Has anyone else run into this issue?

I built a catalyst and installed it on my starting frame (Excalibur).  All the new slots opened.

I decided to think about how I wanted to install the mods, so I switched to Loki and did something else.

When I came back about an hour later, my Excalibur no longer had a catalyst upgrade, and I did not get a refund of the one that vanished.

I have already submitted a tech support request--is the DE support team responsive?

11 answers to this question

Catalysts can only be installed in weapons, did you put it in one of your weapons or do you mean Reactor?

You can only see if you installed a Reactor at the Actions Tab, you can find it on the bottom of the Screen in the Upgrade Menu.

Maybe you installed a Forma on your Excalibur and forgot about it, your Warframe will now gain 2 Mod Points for each level up instead of one.

I installed the catalyst in the reactor via the action button.

Uhh.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Um..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Idk what to say about this.

But yeah, Orokin Catalysts are for weapons, and Reactors are for frames and sentinels. Maybe you accidentally potatoed a weapon instead of a frame? That would explain how you used a Catalyst, and how your Excalibur doesn't have a Reactor in it.

Here they are.  It looks like I did nothing, and with the catalyst gone I have no visible proof that I ever actually had one.  I am relying on DE to have some sort of system to verify items in player accounts as most MMOs do.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009225440/screenshots/

Since you keep saying "Catalyst" instead of Reactor (and with the recent flood of Catalysts and drought of Reactors) are you sure you put one on your Excalibur?

Catalysts are blue and Reactors are golden.