Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need The Sedna Boss? Help?

(XBOX)Hollowed Of Sin

Question

10 answers to this question

While we PC guys over here can't help ingame, we can at least help here.

Sedna = mid level Grineer. Grineer's main weakness are Puncture based weapons. Try getting your hands on one (You should be able to check the stats of weapons now in the marketplace.) You might not have any good elemental mods yet, but Fire or Toxin can be of help. NOT BOTH at the same time. Fire+Toxin = Gas, which is not a good element against Grineer.

In case you haven't seen it yet: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0 <- this will help you equip yourself against every type of enemy in the game.

Since we don't know your warframe, I'm going to comment about the three starter ones (Annnnd I just refreshed the page to see you've stated your warframe. Derp.)

Mirage: Your best bet with Grineer is to keep Hall of Mirrors (first power) up as much as possible. It's your damage mitigator, and can pile on a ton of damage output as well even with Braton. Slight of Hand is fun, but if you're having trouble surviving you may want to save your energy for something else. Eclipse will raise your damage output exponentially in light while raising your defense in the dark. Very good ability when you need to put something down quickly. Prism is just plain awesome. Use it as soon as you enter a room full of enemies. If you have low energy, explode it early so you can blind everyone, and take them out/escape.

As for your weapons, Aklato should be okay for now. You might want to try and get a Strun as your primary. Strun is a shotgun, and does some pretty hefty damage. While it does more Impact than Puncture, it'll still tear through most Grineer quickly. HOWEVER, shotguns have their own mods, so if you have better rifle mods you might want to stick with your Braton. You can just outright buy the Strun from the Marketplace for only 25k credits.

Since Mirage is squishy you'll want to raise her defenses a bit. if you have Vitality or Redirection, go for it.

Now since I already wrote about the three starters, I'll keep it here in case others are having trouble with them.

Excalibur: All around cool guy. Your best bet with Grineer is to use his Radial Blind ability when things get tough. Slash Dash is also a great way to get out of trouble.

Loki: Very very squishy. You can either keep your invisibility up as much as possible, or do his Radial Disarm which will force Grineer to lose their guns. If you have a good melee, you can make swift work of them without -too- much trouble.

Mag: Pull is your best friend against Grineer at lower levels. Crush is great, but leaves you open. However, Pull will well...pull enemies off their feet and fling them around. You get more than enough time to either escape or shoot them while they try to get up. Shield Polarize is helpful as well - while Grineer don't use shields, you can use Shield Polarize to raise your own when they're low. Just watch out for bleed procs - Mag is powerful on shields but squishy on actual health.

Modding your warframe is also very important. Again, not sure what mods you have currently, but Excalibur = Vitality mods all the way to make him tankier at that point in the game. Loki = continuity or energy replenishment/power efficiency mods so you can keep Invisibility up or Radial Disarm available. Mag = shield mods like Redirection since she has tons of shields and can regenerate them instantly with Shield Polarize.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Ok I'll try to get the shotgun and some better mods for now. I have rank 5 shield and health mods so far. The main problem I'm having is the defense mission on the 1st level of sedna. Even with a squad of 4 we get over ran and they tear up the thing we are defending. Thanks for the suggestions

Edited by (XB1)FadedAffliction

Ok I'll try to get the shotgun and some better mods for now. I have rank 5 shield and health mods so far. The main problem I'm having is the defense mission on the 1st level of sedna. Even with a squad of 4 we get over ran and they tear up the thing we are defending. Thanks for the suggestions

Ah yes, defense.

Okay, your best bet there as Mirage is to stay near the pod and use Prism. It should take out most Grineer that get too close or stun them. Keep an eye on your energy consumption too. if it gets low, use Hall of Mirrors instead and go quickly hunting for energy drops.

Try and get a Frost on your team. Frost uses a skill called Snowglobe that can be a godsend in Defense.

Mirage should be easy to solo all the missions with tho. I actually solo'd cleared most of the missions with mirage and loki, with an exception to hive missions which I had my friends join on on.

With mirage on defense, always keep your mirrors on and use prism whenever you feel like the room is being overrun. Don't use it unless Prism unless you feel like you're being overrun. At this point I doubt you'll have Natural Talent and Fleeting Expertise so with just streamline, Prism is good to pull out out of a sticky situation. You can use eclipse too to raise your damage on guns in that area.