Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Watched The Devstream...

Mirakid

Any FPS or TPS is going to be redundant to some extent. CoD, GoW etc are always the same. With Warframe at least our abilities and powers can change. You could play the same mission with a different frame, mods, weapons and have that mission feel different. How you play with Loki is going to be different then how you play with the Rhino.

Ive been to the future and I can tell you that there will be many different things to do in space, also as  soon as you put the arch wing on you become the silver surfer. That is all for now.

I see atleast one person agrees with my idea of Warframes turning into the Silver Surfer when they put Archwings on, good for you whoever you are good sir. I mean how could the game play ever be repetitive if you are flying around on a Silver Surfboard.

I have no idea what archwing will be like so I won't bother speculating at all really. as for getting hyped for it a certain game tough me don't get  hyped its just not worth it. for me anyway.

in fact come to think of it warframe is fun enough already for me so im ok if archwing turns out to be a flop. although I do hope its awesome.

OH! I just thought of this.

It would be really cool if we had to use our archwings to get out of the infested tileset on Eris. It would be sooooo cool. Let's fight some space infested in SPACE!

but how would the infested move properly? if they were just chargers and runners wouldn't it be like fighting sandbags in space?