Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate My Saryn Build!

Yazeth

Question

Here's another build for you guys: http://goo.gl/UzeTav

I'm mainly focusing on spamming Miasma for that CC stun. Natural Talent is there just to get the stun out there quicker. I think that it would be a lot more beneficial to the team to do so.

I also tried to get as much dmg as possible w/o dmging the Efficiency, so it can still deal a decent amount of dmg, especially when spammed.

Vitality + Rage is very fitting for Saryn, and the extra range there is mainly for some support.

I'm not trying to go for a full on team/CC build, since I would be using this build to kill the creeps ASAP as well. Venom is also a nice end-game ability due to it's Viral procs.

So, what do you guys think?

6 answers to this question

Molt has become pretty useful for drawing attention/enemy fire, but the best part is that it removes enemy procs. Just a thought. You could take out natural talent but I find that once you tend to use it there's no going back haha. Pretty good build tho for what you were aiming for.

I will consider Molt, but the main reason for this build is mainly for dmg. Also, Miasma also provides invincibility during the animation, so it's sorta like a panic button as well. If I run into a room, and press 4, I may be able to gain enough energy in that split second due to Rage. But yeah, I will think about it.

I would consider changing Natural Talent to Flow, casting fast is fine and all, but it is an AoE spell going everywhere, it's fast enough already for it's purpose.  But Flow will allow you to keep on casting and storing energy, and when the enemies that drain mana come along you won't suffer so much.  

With that Rage mod, as well, you'll enjoy keeping a larger storage of mana.  Making your Rejuv Mod more handy, as well.   

I would consider changing Natural Talent to Flow, casting fast is fine and all, but it is an AoE spell going everywhere, it's fast enough already for it's purpose.  But Flow will allow you to keep on casting and storing energy, and when the enemies that drain mana come along you won't suffer so much.  

With that Rage mod, as well, you'll enjoy keeping a larger storage of mana.  Making your Rejuv Mod more handy, as well.   

Good point. I'll make the switch. Though if I'm speed running, Natural Talent will do me good. :)

I`m not a fan of Flow. I have also found that NT is not needed; try it out and see for yourself but I would also recommend dropping it.

I do like using Molt. On top of the status clear, it can be a stationary Iron Skin if you cast it while standing still and don`t move. Great for revives, activations, and ciphers under fire. You can also use it ala-Decoy, to draw enemies into Miasma range by placing it slightly out of line of sight. It can be an escape, to get out of a congested area, or even used offensively; it deals Toxin damage upon death, great against Corpus as it ignores shields. If it expires naturally it deals 2x damage so it can hit pretty hard. 

Manually detonating Molt will deal 1727 toxin damage in a smallish AoE. That`s 138.16 damage per energy, while Miasma is  around 161, so it`s pretty competitive. If the time runs out, it`ll deal 3454 damage, almost as much as Miasma, and remember, that ignores shields, costs half as much as Miasma, and comes with all the other benefits of dropping a Molt.

Finally, swapping Flow for Molt would let you build with no Forma - http://goo.gl/q73MRO. Eventually you`d want to swap Rejuv for CP or ES and consider dropping Venom for Vigor if you don`t use it alot, etc: http://goo.gl/BPdsxN