Kubrow Imprint Worth Using Or Sell?

AndreApex

Question

I bought 2 awesome imprints and have 0 experience in breeding. I was wondering whether I should try to breed or just sell them for 450p

The plat is nice, but the kubrow looks super awesome. (Lotus, v neck/back, and leg stripes)

Is there a chance I won't get all those designs if I breed it?

Edit: I'm on PS4

Edited by AndreApex

6 answers to this question

I'd just sell. Plat is more useful; i.e. If you're happy with current aesthetics, don't tamper with them. As BKLadyLuck said, they won't blend anyway.

I made 500 plat from two imprints :3 prime colors (white, gold) with a lotus design. And then I got the same kubrow. And repeated. I might just be the luckiest Tenno out there. Needless to say...1000 plat goes by quickly ;)

The plat is nice, but the kubrow looks super awesome. (Lotus, v neck/back, and leg stripes)

A bit off-topic, but if you're using the wiki as a way to determine what pattern your Kubrow has, it's full of errors. The head pattern and body pattern go together, not separately, unlike what the wiki tries to tell you (outdated information and theories).

For some reason, even after 14.5 where changing the pattern changes the whole body + head pattern, people doesn't seem to have understood it. Even the preview of 14.5 showed that Lotus pattern is one thing by itself. Therefore, the so-called "leg stripes" and one of the V-neck actually go together with the so-called "X-splotch" pattern, which is officially called "Domino" pattern.

So the Kubrow you have is a Lotus pattern. There's no such thing as "V neck/back" or "Leg stripes" pattern as standalone.

Edited by Casardis

A bit off-topic, but if you're using the wiki as a way to determine what pattern your Kubrow has, it's full of errors. The head pattern and body pattern go together, not separately, unlike what the wiki tries to tell you (outdated information and theories).

For some reason, even after 14.5 where changing the pattern changes the whole body + head pattern, people doesn't seem to have understood it. Even the preview of 14.5 showed that Lotus pattern is one thing by itself. Therefore, the so-called "leg stripes" and one of the V-neck actually go together with the so-called "X-splotch" pattern, which is officially called "Domino" pattern.

So the Kubrow you have is a Lotus pattern. There's no such thing as "V neck/back" or "Leg stripes" pattern as standalone.

and you can disprove the wiki by..?

This confused me a bit, you said there's no such thing as leg stripes/v neck with lotus in 14.5? Was this some kind of change that will remove these patterns? o_O