Legendary Core For Sale

Hello fellow PS4 Tenno.

I have 1 legendary core for sale.  It can be used to max any mod you like, and is an extremely rare collectable on PS4.

I've seen people asking ridiculous amounts like 2000-3000 platinum.  That's a waste of everyone's time and I'm not looking for that.  Extremely low offers are a waste of time too.

Remember you need 1 million credits to purchase for trade tax reasons.

Thanks for your interest.

I was going to say the same thing, lol. The highest price that I seen so far for a maxed out mod to sell was probably 500plt for like a serration.

500 for a serration is a bit too much considering it's an uncommon rank 10, not a rare rank 10 which would take double the cores.

These legendary cores could max any mod. So they're at least worth the price of a rank 10 rare.

The core is still for sale. Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

500 for a serration is a bit too much considering it's an uncommon rank 10, not a rare rank 10 which would take double the cores.

These legendary cores could max any mod. So they're at least worth the price of a rank 10 rare.

The core is still for sale. Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Yeah I know is way to much, but that's what I saw when I first started playing. Plus I wasn't the seller or buyer so I didn't care, lol.