Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will There Be A New Update For The Xbox One?

(XBOX)Meow Danny 97

Question

8 answers to this question

X1 will be receiving another fix for its current build soon.  Its currently in Microsoft Cert, and once it passes it will be live.  Its intended to fix a few issues that DE couldn't fix server-side.   

As for the next build update, it will likely be 14.5.

As for time, well we dont know exactly yet.  The PS4 build is expected to be shipped mid-next week.  I imagine the X1 build will be sent to cert soon after (maybe a week). 

X1 will be receiving another fix for its current build soon.  Its currently in Microsoft Cert, and once it passes it will be live.  Its intended to fix a few issues that DE couldn't fix server-side.   

As for time, well we dont know exactly yet.  The PS4 build is expected to be shipped mid-next week.  I imagine the X1 build will be sent to cert soon after (maybe a week). 

Okay. But i've done every thing. and i don't want to do it all again :P

Okay. But i've done every thing. and i don't want to do it all again :P

Progress isn't reset with updates.

That aside, have you created a clan, done all the clan research and gotten all of the fun and fancy weapons and things? There is a LOT in this game, and a lot of it can't exactly be done in 4 days (it literally can't be done in 4 days). Lots of planets to explore, void missions to run and hidden enemies/minibosses/events to do.

Fight Zanuka or the G3 yet?

Haha, XB1 got Warframe on Sept. 2nd and you think you have done everything already?!  Void, nightmare difficulty, Orokin Derelect, Dark Sectors, etc. are all likely things you have not even begun to understand yet.  Warframe has over 200 missions on the solar chart but that is just the beginning of the game.  Once you conquer the solar chart you have really just started playing.

I'm thinking the update would be 14.2 (don't quote me on the exact build) Avalanche Offensive, the precursor to 14.5.