General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Mastery Rank Up

poohnnooblet

So last night i tried to do my mastery rank up... it showed the loading screen, then returned me to my ship. Then it wouldn't allow me retake the same day. Can I ask what the Point of the mastery rank test is to begin with? Do you guys not take into account that your game is glitched and this can happen? Also If i cant gain mastery points then there is not point in playing the game for the whole day or trying to rank up new frames and weapons.. 

Is there anything I can do to make sure this doesnt happen tonight cause i will be pretty pissed if it happens again.

Edited by poohnnooblet

Same thing happened to me yesterday and agai today.

I cannot finish my mastery tests: yesterday when I confirmed 'Yes' to start my test game crashed and 24h cooldown begun, well I thought it was just because some random client crash.

But today it happened again: after confirmation box loading screen appeared (the one with ship warping to location) and after loading finished I was back on my ship and 24h cooldown started. Because of that I didn't gain mastery rank and I can't use any item that requires certain rank: those items are still 'XP locked'.

Can confirm, same thing happened for me the past two days. Sure, we still gain Mastery XP, but it's still annoying because of the XP Lock on Weapons. Specifically the Dragon Nikana in my case, I think I'm closer to Mastery 9 than 8 right now but still can't use it.

Worked today, but ... rank up test has stolen my weapon Oo

I have had unmastered melee weapon (dual ethers) when starting test, after loading it switched it to mastered weapon (cronus), but when finished ethers were gone from inventory.

Please look into these rank up tests, because it seems they're massively bugged.