Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Get Any Other Type Of Kubrow

MikNugget

How does not being able to make a certain breed ruin the kubrow aspect? Besides that's technically untrue.  You can pick your breed by using 2 imprints of the breed you want. How you get those imprints is up to you.

Its still up to RNG in the end. All that might do is improve your chances.

Is it still up to RNG? Not that its statistically meaningful but of the 10 kubrows I breed in this manner all 10 were clones of the original kubrow I got the imprints from. Even when I cross breed 2 different types I haven't yet received a kubrow type that wasn't one of the imprints I put in. While I suppose RNG could still play a part, to me using imprints increases your odds by a lot.

This feeling mostly comes from myself feeling I never generally end in the good side of RNG like in other games where systems are set up on RNG (crafting and lotting loot) Ive failed things that say I should succeed 80% of the time 10-15 times in a row. Not that any of that means anything but for me its enough to say its a large enough influence.

I hatched 4 eggs and got 4 different breeds its just

Same here.  Got four eggs, four different breeds.  Needless to say I was pretty freaking happy.  Its all RNG man, 25% chance to get any of them.  There is only a 2.44140625% chance that your situation could have happened.  That umm...that really sucks.  Sorry man :/.

Edited by thottt