Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Ever Been Angry When You're Almost At Mastery Rank 17

Guest killine

Question

Guest killine

Im that kind of guy who cant even get cronus after defeating vor hundreds of times.

282nalf.jpg

2cxgch1.jpg

Edited by killine

17 answers to this question

Why haven't you mastered Cronus or Boar?

Cronus drops from Captain Vor on Tolstoj (Mercury).

Boar is available from the Wrecking Rhino bundle for 545 platinum (I advise not buying it though).

Chronus get's harder and harder to get everytime you beat Vor.

By the way,

I mastered the weapons that you haven't mastered besides the Boar.

It's sad that this game offers so little in terms of a meaningful progression system that people focus on things like mastery as their main purpose in Warframe. I don't blame them, it's just sad that people are so inclined to do so because there is so little else that is meaningful. 

you should get the kubrows? a frame? setinals? NODE EXP? like 16k total i think

If he would have obtained the Gorgon Wraith and maxed it and also would max the Cronus he would have as much Mastery as me.

I maxed everything obtainable in the game + 5 no longer obtainable weapons (Gorgon Wraith, Dex Furis, Machete, Latron Wraith, Prova Vandal).

I believe cronus was easier to obtain back then in pre update 10 I think that being said maybe its drop chance has been decresed I haven't killed vor in a long time so I can't really confirm. That being said I can relate to as I myself am only a few more xp away from MR17 im just currently lazy to level all the new weapons lol. Also in my case I really wanted to have the braton vandal, lato vandal, snipetron vandal, snipetron  weapons that I missed out on to reach MR 17 along with the founder exclusive items :( oh well..

Holy hell you actually maxed Vulkar!

haha yeah vulkar before DE buffed it was a really crappy weapon  back then super slow reload and could barely kill stuff even potatoed even now after maxing it I rarely use it its collecting dust in my weapon collection cabinet lol. Im not sure now if the recent sniper buff made it a bit more viable.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Holy hell you actually maxed Vulkar!

Not to toot my own tromboner, but I've formaed my Vulkar 5 times.

Anyway, if you're squeezing out mastery exp. Have you beaten every node on the starchart? Don't know if that'll give you enough, but I guess it's worth a shot?

EDIT: Also, since it looks like you need Boar. You could always get the Wrecking Rhino bundle in the market. Assuming the Boar is still in there.

Edited by Otenko