Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phorid Mission?

(XBOX)Jonnyy McFly

Question

i was farming him to get Nyx warframe parts. i was one part away. i was too tired. decided to call it a night and when i got on the next day he was gone. He wasnt in the same spot as before. Then i learned that its an invasion alert.. Does anyone know where he is or when he will be back? i really Want Nyx Parts.. 

also is there another way to get Nyx Warframe parts? 

6 answers to this question

Currently Nyx only drops from Phorid, as for when and where it'll return, no one really knows, invasions are very unpredictable, you have a 50/50 chance of infested invasion when one starts, and if the invasion isn't stopped before it reach's the boss node, then you'll have to wait.

At least you're not trying to farm Vauban, who's parts are log in rewards, and alert missions, there's people who've been trying to get that frame since it's release and miss the alerts for the parts they need because of the time when the alert is up.

I suggest for the time being, work on:

#1 leveling the warframe you have, and maxing it.

#2 Maxing out your weapons.

#3 Unlocking all of the planets.

#4 Finding good mods for your weapons and warframe, Fire based attacks I believe are still the best for dealing with that fugly thing. If you can, get a penta, max it out, and do a blast build (Fire + Ice), increase the damage out put for it, and use it on the Phorid when it shows up again.

#5 Try going for other warframes and Weapons as well, farm and build the ones you can get, and max them out.

A little tip I've learned over the months, is if you insist on soloing, play on a warframe until you either, A: Run out of Revives, or B: Max it, then once you run out of revives, grab one of your other frames that need leveling, and repeat. I leveled 4 frames that way when I first started out on the PC. 

If you're in a clan, who has their Research labs up and running, get started on researching for the 3 frames in the Tenno Lab, Zephyr is my fav loot run frame, you get her abilities maxed, she can be a fast mover, and get places that other warframes can get to, but Loki, Nova, and Valkyr. 

Granted you might have to either buy some plat (I suggest waiting, for use the Xbox LIVE market place before entering the game, less likely to get the bug), or do a lot of trading with players, I have a friend who my clan have nick named him the Corpus, because he does nothing but trade, and he makes bank, and gets things easily. So trading Prime blueprints, and rare Mods can make enough plat to help you buy more warframe and weapon slots, but if you save up the rare stuff, and blueprints, you can possibly make enough plat to buy Nyx.

Currently Nyx only drops from Phorid, as for when and where it'll return, no one really knows, invasions are very unpredictable, you have a 50/50 chance of infested invasion when one starts, and if the invasion isn't stopped before it reach's the boss node, then you'll have to wait.

At least you're not trying to farm Vauban, who's parts are log in rewards, and alert missions, there's people who've been trying to get that frame since it's release and miss the alerts for the parts they need because of the time when the alert is up.

I suggest for the time being, work on:

#1 leveling the warframe you have, and maxing it.

#2 Maxing out your weapons.

#3 Unlocking all of the planets.

#4 Finding good mods for your weapons and warframe, Fire based attacks I believe are still the best for dealing with that fugly thing. If you can, get a penta, max it out, and do a blast build (Fire + Ice), increase the damage out put for it, and use it on the Phorid when it shows up again.

#5 Try going for other warframes and Weapons as well, farm and build the ones you can get, and max them out.

A little tip I've learned over the months, is if you insist on soloing, play on a warframe until you either, A: Run out of Revives, or B: Max it, then once you run out of revives, grab one of your other frames that need leveling, and repeat. I leveled 4 frames that way when I first started out on the PC. 

If you're in a clan, who has their Research labs up and running, get started on researching for the 3 frames in the Tenno Lab, Zephyr is my fav loot run frame, you get her abilities maxed, she can be a fast mover, and get places that other warframes can get to, but Loki, Nova, and Valkyr. 

Granted you might have to either buy some plat (I suggest waiting, for use the Xbox LIVE market place before entering the game, less likely to get the bug), or do a lot of trading with players, I have a friend who my clan have nick named him the Corpus, because he does nothing but trade, and he makes bank, and gets things easily. So trading Prime blueprints, and rare Mods can make enough plat to help you buy more warframe and weapon slots, but if you save up the rare stuff, and blueprints, you can possibly make enough plat to buy Nyx.

thanks so much for your imput.. i am currently also working on trying to get Oberon.  I have planets such as Sedna and Phobos unlocked currently. With Nyx parts tho. i am one piece away which is the Chassis. i already have everything else build for her. so thats one reason i really dont want to buy it. I also have all of Rhino. I am also building a Reactor lab in my dojo.  I want to get the dual ichords.  most of the time i dont usually solo. I have a buddy who i play with and he plans on playing as Frost. 

thanks so much for your imput.. i am currently also working on trying to get Oberon.  I have planets such as Sedna and Phobos unlocked currently. With Nyx parts tho. i am one piece away which is the Chassis. i already have everything else build for her. so thats one reason i really dont want to buy it. I also have all of Rhino. I am also building a Reactor lab in my dojo.  I want to get the dual ichords.  most of the time i dont usually solo. I have a buddy who i play with and he plans on playing as Frost. 

Oberon I find to be one of the easiest frame to farm for since it drops from Extremist enemies and leaders. Awesome, you want to have as much of the planets and their nodes unlocked so if Phorid does show up again, you can go after him. Yeah, Nyx, is one frame that if you're going to buy her, buy her before you even start farming for her, but if you're going to farm for her, do it all the way, she's fairly easy to get, once phorid shows up.

Awesome, Dual Ichors are epic weapons, if you want to have some real fun with them, get Valkyr, and the berserker mod, and stick both fury and Berserker on them, and with both maxed out, and Valkyr's Warcry (Melee speed boost, and I believe also damage boost), you become a fury of blades. also try to find Life Strike, it works well with Dual Ichors. 

As for your Buddy and Frost, that is one frame, I suggest him and a group of skilled players try fighting the boss at least once, then maybe try going after Frost Prime. I helped a friend get Frost, but back when me and him did it, Krill was a boss that you can have 3 players with heavy fire power waste every single round on him, and 1 tank going in and keeping him from going after the other 3, and still spend 20 minutes trying to kill him. We cringe when we hear his name. Frost prime on the other hand, is a better choice, easier to get, and like all prime frames, in the void they have a passive ability where they can get free energy from Death Orbs, plus an extra polarity or two. Also Gold armor parts.

Oberon I find to be one of the easiest frame to farm for since it drops from Extremist enemies and leaders. Awesome, you want to have as much of the planets and their nodes unlocked so if Phorid does show up again, you can go after him. Yeah, Nyx, is one frame that if you're going to buy her, buy her before you even start farming for her, but if you're going to farm for her, do it all the way, she's fairly easy to get, once phorid shows up.

Awesome, Dual Ichors are epic weapons, if you want to have some real fun with them, get Valkyr, and the berserker mod, and stick both fury and Berserker on them, and with both maxed out, and Valkyr's Warcry (Melee speed boost, and I believe also damage boost), you become a fury of blades. also try to find Life Strike, it works well with Dual Ichors. 

As for your Buddy and Frost, that is one frame, I suggest him and a group of skilled players try fighting the boss at least once, then maybe try going after Frost Prime. I helped a friend get Frost, but back when me and him did it, Krill was a boss that you can have 3 players with heavy fire power waste every single round on him, and 1 tank going in and keeping him from going after the other 3, and still spend 20 minutes trying to kill him. We cringe when we hear his name. Frost prime on the other hand, is a better choice, easier to get, and like all prime frames, in the void they have a passive ability where they can get free energy from Death Orbs, plus an extra polarity or two. Also Gold armor parts.

where can i find these exxtermist enemies? 

i have a few void keys . and i got a frost prime part holding for him. yes . hes only one.  and we complain that we need more. there are ppl who we play with but not at a constant basis. 

ill def try Valkyr out. I wasnt to keen . I wanted Oberon and Nyx as my main two. but hey theres room for more. 

also . my rank up doesnt appear anymore. i am a excalibur . and im rank 2 and it doesnt show up to rank up.. why is that?

where can i find these exxtermist enemies? 

i have a few void keys . and i got a frost prime part holding for him. yes . hes only one.  and we complain that we need more. there are ppl who we play with but not at a constant basis. 

ill def try Valkyr out. I wasnt to keen . I wanted Oberon and Nyx as my main two. but hey theres room for more. 

also . my rank up doesnt appear anymore. i am a excalibur . and im rank 2 and it doesnt show up to rank up.. why is that?

As I said from my PC account "Weird_Stealth", in the PM I sent you, you can find them anywhere, the spawn in most nodes, some more than others, survival missions seems to be the best place I've found to get them, that and Defense.

If there was PC to Xbox Account migration, and I was able to migrate my account over, I'd totally help you two out, even supply some of my keys. But currently my Xbox account isn't very built up, and my mod collection isn't quite to the point where I dare go on Void runs yet. 

you can have more than "active" warframes, and load outs, I use Valkyr as my survival mission warframe because of her ult making her immune to damage for a short time, but you're stuck using melee attacks, and any damage you take in the state will be halfed and applied to you when it's finished and you haven't killed anything. But if you do kill anything, you heal. Which is why I use it for Survival missions, I can pop into her ult power state, revive team mates, and even run to the exit if need be.

Nyx and Oberon have been my two multipurpose frames. But now I'll have to play with Oberon a little bit more in Update 14.5 before I know what exactly to use him best for. If you ever need advice on any warframe and/or weapon, I'll be more than welcome to help explain something, or give you advice if you shoot me a message, I've played every frame, BUT Mag (And Prime version), and I've figured out what has worked for me.

As for your ranking. Keep in mind, that your Warframe rank will be displayed in game next to your warframe stats, in the esc/pause menu, and in Arsenal, your over all ranking known as Mastery Ranking, is displayed in your profile/stats accessed through your esc/pause menu, and other people can see your mastery rank in their player HUD, if they have it enabled. As you use your warframe, and kill enemies with it's abilities, you'll gain XP, which causes your Warframe/weapon to rank up, thus increasing it's level, it's mod space, and it's health, shields, and power for Warframes. Then, each level your warframe/weapon ranks up, you're given different XP which counts towards your mastery level, and when you level/rank up, you have to take the mastery test, which if you fail 3 times, you then have to wait 24 hours before retaking it, if you pass, you rank up, and any and all mastery XP is then applied. Each ranking test is different, the first one is Warframe powers and Primary weapon, second one is side arm, then the third one is Melee, and then after that there's others ranging from target tracking, wall running, hacking, survival, stealth, speed killing, kill and move, and finally timed moving. 

If you have any questions, or anything, feel free on shooting me a message to either this account, my PC account (Which I used to send you a message this morning), or on Xbox LIVE(Just remember to remove the "(XB!)" from my username first).

As I said from my PC account "Weird_Stealth", in the PM I sent you, you can find them anywhere, the spawn in most nodes, some more than others, survival missions seems to be the best place I've found to get them, that and Defense.

If there was PC to Xbox Account migration, and I was able to migrate my account over, I'd totally help you two out, even supply some of my keys. But currently my Xbox account isn't very built up, and my mod collection isn't quite to the point where I dare go on Void runs yet. 

you can have more than "active" warframes, and load outs, I use Valkyr as my survival mission warframe because of her ult making her immune to damage for a short time, but you're stuck using melee attacks, and any damage you take in the state will be halfed and applied to you when it's finished and you haven't killed anything. But if you do kill anything, you heal. Which is why I use it for Survival missions, I can pop into her ult power state, revive team mates, and even run to the exit if need be.

Nyx and Oberon have been my two multipurpose frames. But now I'll have to play with Oberon a little bit more in Update 14.5 before I know what exactly to use him best for. If you ever need advice on any warframe and/or weapon, I'll be more than welcome to help explain something, or give you advice if you shoot me a message, I've played every frame, BUT Mag (And Prime version), and I've figured out what has worked for me.

As for your ranking. Keep in mind, that your Warframe rank will be displayed in game next to your warframe stats, in the esc/pause menu, and in Arsenal, your over all ranking known as Mastery Ranking, is displayed in your profile/stats accessed through your esc/pause menu, and other people can see your mastery rank in their player HUD, if they have it enabled. As you use your warframe, and kill enemies with it's abilities, you'll gain XP, which causes your Warframe/weapon to rank up, thus increasing it's level, it's mod space, and it's health, shields, and power for Warframes. Then, each level your warframe/weapon ranks up, you're given different XP which counts towards your mastery level, and when you level/rank up, you have to take the mastery test, which if you fail 3 times, you then have to wait 24 hours before retaking it, if you pass, you rank up, and any and all mastery XP is then applied. Each ranking test is different, the first one is Warframe powers and Primary weapon, second one is side arm, then the third one is Melee, and then after that there's others ranging from target tracking, wall running, hacking, survival, stealth, speed killing, kill and move, and finally timed moving. 

If you have any questions, or anything, feel free on shooting me a message to either this account, my PC account (Which I used to send you a message this morning), or on Xbox LIVE(Just remember to remove the "(XB!)" from my username first).

thanks a lot man. we can def play on xbox if you like. my gt: Jonnyy McFly.. 

i got 2 oberon parts now . all im missing is the Systems. i have a couple of Tower keys left. 

i figured out why it wasnt letting me rank up my mastery rank.. its because i didnt have enuff xp . 

i been farming a lot and i got the Mag Prime Bp and Mag Prime chassis i think.