Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends Referred

AGL_Dimension

• 1 month later...

Get a mastery rank of 2 ? 
I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the referral program . All I see is this :
 Recruit Ninjas and earn major rewards!

Using your unique referral link, encourage your friends to play Warframe. For every five users you refer that complete 10 Warframe missions, you'll earn a new reward!

Remember!

Each friend must complete 10 missions of any type to be considered referred.

I've been hassling my friends pretty regularly about playing , so I kinda want to see the fruits of my labor ASAP . 
That's all I'm saying . 
People get pretty annoyed with you for begging them to play , and complete  10 missions , maybe if it was only 5 it would be so annoying , but when I say 10 negotiations are over most of the time . 

Edited by Daytimer

Get a mastery rank of 2 ? 

I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the referral program . All I see is this :

Recruit Ninjas and earn major rewards!

Using your unique referral link, encourage your friends to play Warframe. For every five users you refer that complete 10 Warframe missions, you'll earn a new reward!

Remember!

Each friend must complete 10 missions of any type to be considered referred.

I've been hassling my friends pretty regularly about playing , so I kinda want to see the fruits of my labor ASAP . 

That's all I'm saying . 

People get pretty annoyed with you for begging them to play , and complete  10 missions , maybe if it was only 5 it would be so annoying , but when I say 10 negotiations are over most of the time . 

10 missions ain't that hard to complete...  especially if you join them and carry them through said missions.  XP