Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane And Regular Helmets.

BenzinNinJa

Question

Hear me brothers and sisters, Tenno and Tennettes!
I call out to the Tenni (Plural) for guidance and answers, for I posses a connondrum I can not fathom, and as such, your assistance is needed.

I tried keeping up, and keeping track on what was up and down, when Arcane helmets were introduced, but somehow this eluded me.

Can I, or can I not, have a regular helmet and an Arcane helmet of the same kind, or will crafting the regular kind dismiss my Arcane helmet?
For instance, a Loki Swindle and Arcane Loki Swindle.

8 answers to this question

Yeah I want to be real clear here...

You may have both at once, but the conversion kits in the market that require an arcane helm to craft in the foundry will destroy the arcane helm. You need to get a BP for the non-arcane helm from an alert. Those BP's will not ask you for an arcane version as an ingredient and just use normal material.

You can keep both, though converting a helmet will take the Arcane helmet away.

If you want an Arcane Helmet and a Normal Helmet I would suggest waiting.

I have all the Arcane helmets at the moment, and a butt-load of blueprints for regular helmets.

Does crafting a regular helmet automatically convert the Arcane helmet, or does that require a specific action?

Its tenno. Female tenno = tenno and plural stays tenno.

I know, but this way is more fun. But that's not really relevant to my question.

Edited by BenzinNinJa

I have all the Arcane helmets at the moment, and a butt-load of blueprints for regular helmets.Does crafting a regular helmet automatically convert the Arcane helmet, or does that require a specific action? 

I know, but this way is more fun. But that's not really relevant to my question.

It doesn't convert ANYTHING. Consider them as different helmets. You can keep the Arcane one aswell as the regular one.

I have a question about helmets. I have the Bp of a few Cosmetic Helmets from events and im wondering can i sell regular helmets the patch notes i read for 13.2.3 said that helmets are tradeable yet i wasnt able to trade one i was selling yesterday. can someone PLEASE clarify for me do i need to trade the BP to someone for plat. OR make the helmet and trade the ACTUAL helmet to a person for plat? OR can I NOT TRADE HELMETS UNLESS its one of these "Arcane helmets"?? sorry for caps but this has been a cause of distraught for me burning resources as well as thinkni im about to make some plat and not being able to trade items for said plat.