Need An Easier Way To Find People To Play With

SanityRobot

All the changes recently are cool, especially happy about the newest mod interface tweaks.

But...it's still just as difficult, if not more difficult, to actually find other people. Having to go through every planet, then hover over top of every mission to try to find out how many people are doing said mission is just...tedious.

Even a list of "most active missions" or something would be a good start. It seems the main farm areas are even dead, the dark sectors on Pluto and Kappa are lucky to have 1-2 squads any time I look. I have no idea where people are playing now. Entirely in the void? Beats me.

As a side note, the void and recruiting channels aren't a solution. Heaven forbid you want to play a frame that isn't one of the three involved in the current meta, or you don't want to just spam the most overpowered gun for 20 minutes. Public recruiting just begs for elitism.

"Find a clan" also isn't really a solution. Finding a good clan takes way too much trial and error, and way more effort than I'm willing to put in to blow up some baddies. 

I just want to play with other people without the requirement of staring at chat, forums, and interfaces for hours on end, and without being pigeonholed into playing X frame with the mandated mods and whatever the currently overpowered weapon is.

Edited by SanityRobot

Random match making with a loot roll at the end match lobby for all those who did random with a % chance for rare loot would be plenty but it's like totally off their radar because DE's primary concern is pumping out more content ... like always. :(

It's just like getting expansion after expansion without the game being reworked. 

This thread has my full support.

Random match making with a loot roll at the end match lobby for all those who did random with a % chance for rare loot would be plenty but it's like totally off their radar because DE's primary concern is pumping out more content ... like always. :(

It's just like getting expansion after expansion without the game being reworked. 

It's better to get the main stuff fixed before haveing new stuff added :) That way. before the new stuff comes out we get the fixed stuff updated.

I'm not sold on a matchmaking tool. There's a lot of logistics that needs to go into it, and I understand if they don't want an endeavor that large.

A list of most active missions, though, where you can just queue up and join a squad, would be mildly minimalistic code-wise. The data is already there, it shows it when you hover over planets. Just sort in descending order and show a list. Done.

-OP-

Dude...I am in public recruiting 24/7. NO ONE cares what I bring. Have you actually tried it before? It's awesome.

I just look for a group, join, and we're all bros in 15 minutes. I made an entire thread on it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306134-something-ive-noticedlike-seriously/

Most people there agree, you don't need to bring in the meta or any other kind of frame. Do what you want, people will rarely complain...

So don't hate on recruiting just because of one bad experience. Go in there, type the following:

H > Mission X, any one want to play for fun?

You'll get people quite quickly.