Vay Hek Beacons

(PSN)BiG_ViC_589

Question

Hi guys, im a PS4 warframe player trying to farm the beacons I require to craft the vay Hek frequency triangulator. I have played every shipyard tileset mission on planet Ceres many, many, times and aside from my first time thru on the planet I have seen nothing but delta beacon shock prosecutors. At some point on my first run thru the planet I got a few omega beacons. I have since done multiple 40+ min survivals and 30+ waves of defense on any shipyard tileset of those types on Ceres that I could find and still nothing but dozens of delta beacons. Can someone please help me understand if im doing something wrong or if this is just "Bugframe strikes again"?

4 answers to this question

Ok thanks that helps. Unfortunately I have only seen delta on ANY mission and further if you are correct about this, which I don't doubt, then the wiki is wrong once again as it says that delta beacons are guaranteed first on endless missions with other types occurring later. Any recommendations for mission types to go after those other beacon types? I did two hijack and two sabatoge today and didn't even see a prosecutor