Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'snt There Any Way For Pc To Play With Console?

PROzeKToR

Have you seen a married game before?

The closest.....NO THE ONLY.....

thing before is War Thunder.    Read up on the game play

War thunder was more popular on ps4 then when it combined with PC.

After compining, PS4 players DIED, and never returned.

OP, there is an old lesson to be learned here.  It isn't what computer your using,,, its what your input is.

Learning from war thunder, its more profitable to keep the game controllers and the mouse and keyboards seperate

Edited by bozz5674

IF the builds are in synch by a miracle ,which is highly unlikely unless they stop releasing hotfixes for pc or wait for the release of the consol update which i hope will never happen or there is no certification needed anymore for consols, then yes. But i don't see a reason why it would make warframe better. Actually i think we wouldn't benifit from it since a mouse is always much more accurate then a controller (well and faster). So PS4/XB1 guys wouldn't have much fun when they would have to play with/against someone on PC.

Edited by Evers

I also would like the unification of gamers BUT like others said, the main issue is not the PC or Console its the imput Devices, which makes it nearly impossible.

Mouse and Keybouard is way more accurate and has instant Buttons for anything.

Movement and perspective usually makes it also easier for the most Mouse players to have faster movements then most Console players can do with Controllers.

As far as i remember, to compensate for this, Consoles have auto aim built in.

Maybe in a far future when we use VR Glasses and VR Gloves we can play together?

no matter if they builds were identical, pc and console can't be friends.

as others have stated, and it is a truism, mouse+kb > controller. as warframe has a PvP element that difference in input is crucial. trying to merge all platforms together would mean ps4/xb1's would have to avoid PvP or deal with continual frustration. keeping the consoles separate from the PC lets them enjoy the game fully with other players having the same limitations as they do.

Have you seen a married game before?

The closest.....NO THE ONLY.....

thing before is War Thunder. Read up on the game play

War thunder was more popular on ps4 then when it combined with PC.

After compining, PS4 players DIED, and never returned.

OP, there is an old lesson to be learned here. It isn't what computer your using,,, its what your input is.

Learning from war thunder, its more profitable to keep the game controllers and the mouse and keyboards seperate

War Thunder was only PvP. Warframe is mostly PvE. Not to mention all collectibles (credits, mods, etc) are shared along with xp.

I could see a cross platform Warframe being awesome.

Edit: I haven't been able to access the multiplayer as of yet. I'm new so I don't actually know how to access the MP.

So I'm going to change my statement:

Cross platform for PvE only

PvP should remain separate.

(If that is possible)

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r