What Would You Like To See Primed Next?

Catalyst1945

Well next prime things are going to be nyx prime, hikou prime, scindo prime and armour.

After that the next frame is most likely going to be trinity or banshee (always 2 males, 2 females). I personally would prefer trinity. For weapons, hm Vectis Prime sounds good, and for secoundary maybe (ak)vasto or akstiletto or (ak)bolto, sword i would love to see Dual Kamas or Venka or Kronen or Nikana.

And additionally Armour, Sydana or Sugatra (i like cosmetics not a fan of primed sentinels)

Edited by Evers

Well next prime things are going to be nyx prime, hikou prime, scindo prime and armour.

What I don't completely understand is why hikou would get a prime version before kunai. Hikou was introduced one update later than kunai and was an alternative to kunai. Or do the weapons not get primed in the same style as warframes?(eldest-ish to newest)

What I don't completely understand is why hikou would get a prime version before kunai. Hikou was introduced one update later than kunai and was an alternative to kunai. Or do the weapons not get primed in the same style as warframes?(eldest-ish to newest)

Indeeed, according to that logic, Volt should have been primed long ago, along with the Bolto/Akbolto and the Zorens.

Indeeed, according to that logic, Volt should have been primed long ago, along with the Bolto/Akbolto and the Zorens.

I guess. I'd rather have kunai prime over hikou prime even though I don't use silent secondaries often. Besides, it seems as if more people want kunai to be primed over hikou as well.

Also: Aklex prime needs to happen.

No weapons not. [edit] Just think about that for example Glaive and Paris were added later and already have prime versions [edit end]

and if they will continue with that for frames too after they are done with the original frames we will see (i know that nyx/frost were added in u6 but everything up to and including u6 counts as original for me)

Edited by Evers

No weapons not. [edit] Just think about that for example Glaive and Paris were added later and already have prime versions [edit end]

and if they will continue with that for frames too after they are done with the original frames we will see (i know that nyx/frost were added in u6 but everything up to and including u6 counts as original for me)

Still, I feel that stuff like this should follow the same logic as dual secondaries(in the sense of releasing a prime version of an alternative to a weapon. in this case you have a throwing knife, if you don't like that you can use the throwing stars. But the knives were in the game before the stars so I think the knives should be primed first). You can't have the dual prime secondary until the single prime secondary is released.

And when did open beta start? I would consider anything in the game before open beta to be original, first gen content.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Warframe: Nyx, Volt

Primary: Sybaris, Attica

Secondary: (Ak)Vasto, Kunai, maybe (Ak)Bolto, Akstiletto

Meele: (Dual) Kamas, Jat Kittag, Scoliac, Venka, Kronen, maybe Plasma Sword and Dark Sword

Not sure what Weapons are really possible though?

Galatine Prime

Scindo Prime

Soma Prime

Furax Prime

Kogake Prime

Ether Weapons Prime

Hikou or Kunai Prime

Bolto or AkBolto Prime

Vasto or AkVasto Prime

+

Trinity Prime

Vauban Prime