Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Primed Next?

Catalyst1945

And when did open beta start? I would consider anything in the game before open beta to be original, first gen content.

Open Beta started with U7 ;) So by your definiton everything up to and including U6 is original (like i said too).

And Hikou is not like a dual version of a single gun. Its a completly own weapon. I would prefer Kunais too but well it is as it is. Maybe they are doing Hikous first because we already have the Despair in the Game so basicly we already have 2 throwing knifes but just one trowing star.

Open Beta started with U7 ;) So by your definiton everything up to and including U6 is original (like i said too).

And Hikou is not like a dual version of a single gun. Its a completly own weapon. I would prefer Kunais too but well it is as it is. Maybe they are doing Hikous first because we already have the Despair in the Game so basicly we already have 2 throwing knifes but just one trowing star.

I wasn't saying that hikou was like the dual version of single guns, I was saying that it should follow the same logic. Alternatives get primed after the weapon they were an alternative to.

It's like if you don't like how the braton handles, your alternative is the burston, or if you don't like either, your alternative is the latron(all are hitscan rifles labeled as tenno weapons, so technically in the same class). IF, hypothetically, the braton was in the game before the burston, then that makes the burston an alternative to the braton. Therefore, the braton gets a prime version before the burston, same goes for latron, if burston came before latron, then burston gets primed before latron.(I wasn't around until U9? I think? maybe 10. Whenever the Hunt for Alad V was going on, so I don't know if this was the case or if the primes were released in that order)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I need at least 1 Prime akimbo weapon, hoping for Aklex prime, and I got excited during the last prime time where they stressed the significance for vectis, Akmagnus and dual zoren, thinking that they were the next primes in a surprising turn of events, but were actually part of the custom skin contest. Akmagnus prime would be amazing, but let's have some Aklex prime love.

Warframes:

Trinity Prime ~ Lets see if it'll not include crustacean booty

Banshee Prime ~ A chance to fix the feet O_ O

Valkyr Prime ~ If we're to follow the story to Valkyr, then her current powers and appearance are based upon the Zanuka Project and being Alad V's experimental plaything. A Prime, original version of Valkyr would theoretically have much different powers and a less twisted appearance.

Weapons:

Fragor Prime ~ Hammer love!

Magistar Prime ~ Over-sized Mace Hammer Love!

Dual Cleavers Prime ~ I don't care if it's a Grineer weapon. Let me dream >_>...

Seer Prime ~ We have a Vor. We have a Corrupted Vor. While he doesn't wield the gun, it'd be fun to think he's been trying to remake the thing.

Tygris Prime ~ MMMMM. Golden Duplex Goodness.

Kubrow:

Prime Markings ~ It'd be like...gold scarification or engraving. Could look awesome. And it'd probably be that exclusive thing in Prime Access.

Baddies:

Kubrow Prime ~ We have breeding stations, the towers have a weird way of populating their halls with modern-baddies, albeit corrupted, but still. This would be all sorts of rage waiting to happen.

Phorid Prime ~ Because a giant mutated hell hound with golden chitinous plating sounds fun. Chasing you through the halls of the ghostly void towers.