Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Music Video Thing... Stuff] Warframe: Switch Switch

CephalonShy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E7rtuC2gBQ

Project of mine, which i reworked, redone, remade from scratch and barely saved from numerous technical issues.

Sadly, i still don't think it that good, but i completely burned out and can't be asked to work on it any more.

Original idea was - some kind of musical montage, showing off amount of choice in warframe, different settings, guns and that kind of stuff. I still think its a good idea, but i'll leave that to someone more talanted than me.

Dang, those jumpcuts were really well done, I'd say the video may be lacking in showing the Grineer and the Infested if it's to show what there is to choose from.

But aside from that I think it's splendid!

Ye, thats what i though too, but at the same time, i wanted to make it look like it was all on kinda on the same map? Friend of mine also thought it would be cool if it switched between different warframes too, but making that fluid is beyond my abilities.

Well I am impressed :D

Thank you :)
Edited by MaxFable

Ye, thats what i though too, but at the same time, i wanted to make it look like it was all on the same map. Friend of mine also thought it would be cool if it switched between different warframes too, but making that fluid is beyond my abilities.

Yeah, I tried imagining that myself, and I understand that would be hard as nails, even if you were to add together animations that look alike, it'd take forever to make it work.

as just one examle I imagine cutting Excal's super jump into Zephyr's tailwind would work in theory, but would be a huge pain to get right.

And then basically all you've got to cut from that's rooted to the ground would be the climbing animation or dive bomb..

But I digress, I know myself how how hard it is to make things like this even work on a basic level so kudos to you for actually managing to finish it.

Edited by Kamikiri

Yeah, I tried imagining that myself, and I understand that would be hard as nails, even if you were to add together animations that look alike, it'd take forever to make it work.

as just one examle I imagine cutting Excal's super jump into Zephyr's tailwind would work in theory, but would be a huge pain to get right.

And then basically all you've got to cut from that's rooted to the ground would be the climbing animation or dive bomb..

I'll experiment with it. But things like that probably would be better done in some kind of animation software, like source filmmaker.

Edited by MaxFable

I'll experiment with it. But things like that probably would be better done in some kind of animation software, like source filmmaker.

True, and then it becomes a completely different beast to tackle.

(Although now that you mention it, source filmmaker sure could make for some really nice transitions while actual gameplay will still function to showcase the weapons, enemies and locales.. but to make something like that work seamlessly is still quite the task)

I wish you good luck!