First Real Concept (Mineral Frame)

(PSN)Fenrushak

So this is my first time taking a swing at a Warframe Concept. Take a swing at me if it sucks. Last time I got very little input, only really telling me that since it's an Earthbending frame (which it's not) I should give the names more Earthbendy titles. I was hoping for better feedback. He is primarily a support frame, and I think he's a pretty good one at it.

-Fen

This...is Glambrug. This force of nature carries with it Terrakinetic implants, capable of shifting minerals in varying amounts to strike, deceive, and disable it's foes.

Health: 150 (450 at Rank 30)

Power: 150

Armor: 190

Shield Capacity: 80 (240 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Stamina: 120

Polarities: Four scratch, 1 D, 1 Dash

Aura Polarity: D

Ability A: Obfuscate This ability uses tectonic Vibrations to kick up minerals, obfuscating the AOE with dust and particles, limiting visibility to our immediate range, and negatively impacting accuracy of all attacks in the AOE

With Obfuscate, all targets in 8/12/16/20 meters is limited in sight to 20/18/16/15 meters. In addition, accuracy of weapons fired in that field of view suffer a penalty of - 5/10/15/20%, due to the obfuscated field of view, as well as the Terrakinetic fields.

Ability B: Destabilist. This power reduces the structural integrity of enemy armor, while enhancing the integrity of allies armor, as well as that of their companions.

With Destabilist, the armor of 7/9/10/14 enemies within 7/12/17/22 meters is debuffed by 5/10/15/20%, while providing a buff to allies within 7/12/17/22 meters by 3/5/15/20%

Ability C: Death Throes: When cast, this ability will pull a downed Tenno or Companion, within range to revive. It will also carry a downed Glambrug to the closest Tenno, melding them through barriers along the way. 

This launches any downed ally to the nearest standing Tenno, moving at speeds of 20/22/24/28 Meters per second over a duration of 1/2/2/3 seconds. While pulling on downed combatants, this ability will also pull in loot from downed enemies according to the same standards.

Ability D: Terrasect. With Terrasect, Minerals cross paths.Glambrug harnesses nearby elements about him to form a levitating mobile mineral platform that carries him, and generates a field of heavy debris that will deflect incoming attacks, as well as seek out targets.

Terrasect is a mobile platform with a movement of .5 speed, and no sprint speed. It responds to Melee controls, modded by the melee weapon mods equipped to your current melee weapon. The mineral platform hovers 2 meters above ground, providing immunities to ground pound attacks. Terrasect summons 5/7/10/12 debris shields. While blocking, these pieces of debris act as a melee block, each with Stamina equal to 20/30/40/50% of Glambrugs Stamina. When the stamina of a piece of debris has been depleted, the debris piece bursts, causing enemies within 1/2/2/3 meters to be blinded for 1/2/2/3 seconds. The debris pieces also function similarly to a Glaive melee weapon, doing 100/125/150/200 Impact Damage, with a 100% Impact status Chance. Like the Glaive, Glambrug can choose to detonate the Debris, depleting it's Stamina immediately upon impact. When all debris shields have been depleted of Stamina, the mobile platform crumbles, and Glambrug falls, suffering knockdown.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

Destabilist sounds very similar to Valkyr's War Cry.

Death Throes sound like a cool concept, albeit situational.

I like the design of the Ultimate though, with Stamina cost.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of a mineral-based Warframe is one that has powerful Crowd Control with manipulation of the surrounding terrain. A Warframe that is powerful defensively and support the team with Crowd Control.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Destabilist sounds very similar to Valkyr's War Cry.

Death Throes sound like a cool concept, albeit situational.

I like the design of the Ultimate though, with Stamina cost.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of a mineral-based Warframe is one that has powerful Crowd Control with manipulation of the surrounding terrain. A Warframe that is powerful defensively and support the team with Crowd Control.

I see what you mean about Warcry, however there are some distinctions. Warcry is chiefly there to Buff attack speed, with armor too, but the debuff is enemy speed. The Chief end of Destabilist is to debuff enemy armor rating, with a minor buff to allies. It actually felt more like Shield Polarize to me.

Death Throes is a very specific power, but I figured that, if they already have mods out for when people are bleeding out, why not have a power for it. Since the ability is drawing the fallen to the nearest Tenno, perhaps it could function like Vacuum as well?

Aye. I thought it would be cool to finally get use out of those stamina mods, aside from running. The only instance where I could see this power getting seriously OP is with Second Wind.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

I see what you mean about Warcry, however there are some distinctions. Warcry is chiefly there to Buff attack speed, with armor too, but the debuff is enemy speed. The Chief end of Destabilist is to debuff enemy armor rating, with a minor buff to allies. It actually felt more like Shield Polarize to me.

Death Throes is a very specific power, but I figured that, if they already have mods out for when people are bleeding out, why not have a power for it. Since the ability is drawing the fallen to the nearest Tenno, perhaps it could function like Vacuum as well?

Aye. I thought it would be cool to finally get use out of those stamina mods, aside from running. The only instance where I could see this power getting seriously OP is with Second Wind.

I see. Awesome concept, good job!

I really like your ideas :D

They feel innovative and new (except your 3rd which you should probably change)

Not really an end high lvl frame but hes good at low to mid-high lvl and has some nice utility

Edited by Seyenas