Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complete Pokedex (Codex) - Its Possible

Hybridon

Thanks for the tip for Grineer Targets... gonna hunt today something that its not a prime piece!

Ps: by any chance, do you have the "Objects" codex complete?, there's some things that i dont have.

No, but Im pretty sure the wiki has the complete objects list.

Just objects aint fun to hunt down.

• 2 weeks later...

I need help, I missing these:

Frontier Eviscerator Eximus

Lobber Crawler Eximus

Guardsman Eximus (Duplicate)

This last, how get it? ;D

PD. Did you use to Helios or all manually?

Frontier Eviscerator Eximus

I usually go to Interceptions, Eviscerators are rare, so hold on to higher waves, like 4+.

Lobber Crawler Eximus

Earth Dark Sector Defense, go Vauban and be patient, it took me a 40min run to have a single one show up, its pure RNG along with hoping other team mates wont kill them.

Guardsman Eximus (Duplicate)

Theres 1 that shows up on survivals and defense.

The other one go to the Hijack mission, try to stay as long as possible after starting the core thingy, usually one shows up each mission. Its the most easy way I found to get him to spawn, but be aware its like 1 each 2 missions.

I used Helios and manual scanning, he is great for common stuff, but terrible for specific units.

Guardsman Eximus located in Thon Sabotage mission, on Ceres. Prosecutors are still announced in that mission. So it's easier and less frustrating to obtain. Got my scan within 5 minutes to complete entry.

I'm missing Frontier Eviscerator Eximus as well. Regular Frontier Eviscerators scans have also become difficult to obtain. Fortunately I have that entry complete.

Infested scans can be obtained in any Dark Sector defense or survival with the most elusive located in infested alerts.

Arid Eviscerator Eximus I obtained on Iliad on Phobos.

All other Grineer scans are located mostly on Survival Defence and Interceptions on Ceres And Phobos. Corpus on Europa. Do alerts for more elusive ones.

Hives I'm missing two. Lancing and security. Missing 1 entry for each.

I have three glitched entries. Kubrow dens and excavation scanners register as complete when scanned but codex entries do not. One is stuck at 9 of 12 the other at 10 of 12, respectively. Death orbs register as complete when scanned but entry in codex still questionmarked and blacked out.

Any suggestions?

Good luck.