Boringframe.

HoakinBlackforge

I wish i hadnt to do this, but it really ended up pissing me off.

Every day i play the game, it feels less fun, because, everytime i play a mission, almost everywhere, everyone has THE SAME WEAPONS, SAME WARFRAMES, AND SAME S#&$ ALL THE TIME.

THIS is BORING.

Do you want to know why im making this post?

Well, it started today, i joined a defense in pluton with my loki and my braton prime, all my teammates were rhino primes, with their boltor primes, and thats it, all the job was all up to them. Anyway, i tried to do my best, keeping away infested with my decoy, paying attention in case a teammate was down, all that.

At least i did a bit.

Then suddenly, a toxin ancient pulls me then all the infested sorround me and i get downed. I was expecting of course to my teammates to come and help me. Nothing they did, they just stood there, shooting their boltor primes, and watching me bleed to death.

Then i ask them why they let me die, their response?:

"You are a noob because you have noob weapons"

My loadout was my loki, my braton prime, a akvasto and a prova vandal. Yeah, "noob" weapons. So i left in pure anger because it wasnt worth to play with these people.

If this is how the "veterans" are turning, then we are really going the wrong way...

But the real reason i made this post, is because of all this, the invincible warframes, the 1 hit weaponry, all the fun is ruined, you dont need to do anything in the game because a single guy can carry the entire mission alone!

Where is the fun on having the game the easiest and chepest way possible?

The only thing from DE is pissing me off right now, is this, that they dont seem to care about the HUGE unbalance there is in some weaponry, yes, i like a lot the incoming archwing update, but please DE, focus on other things before.

When i started to play this game with my brother, we were both amazed of how the possibilities of doing teamwork was, like, with a loki and excalibur, switching positions then excalibur casting his radial javelin between all enemies!

But sadly, the actual gameplay is just rushing and killing everything in the way.

So, DE, a few things you should add and fix in the game:

1- Change the game in a way to make the players teamwork together, example:

The shield osprey of the corpus now infinitely recharges the shields of every unit around, making them almost invincible to any damage due to the huge recharge rate, unless the player uses magnetic proc to disable the shields of the osprey and making it unable to deploy shield recharge to the corpus, or simply destroy it.

2- Harder bosses, making them a real challenge depending on the weaponry of the players

Example: the higher conclave rank the player has, the harder the boss is, this makes stack on how much players are.

3- Scaling damage depending on enemy level mission:

I dont know how to explain this, but im sure some people know what im talking about, lets say, if an enemy deals a number of damage, then the player, no matter how much damage his weapon deals, his damage will be reduced in a percentage to avoid 1 hit killing.

For now, this is what i have been thinking.

If we dont do anything about this, im sorry, but i wont find a reason to keep playing the game. I really love warframe, but this is just boring and starts to piss me off.

Yes, sometimes i get bored when playing the same game, but when that happens, i read a book, there is no need to make a rage thread.

Edit: If you hate the Shield Osprey, why don't you use Toxic damage? It bypass shields.

Edited by DarkLordX2

Urm since you obviously are not a vet number 2 and 3 are already in the game.

As for running unto $&*^s it happens, most vets are not like that but there are some.

My advise if the game is getting boring is to play it a different way, try solo or stealth runs or just join a clan or alliance. But don't expect anything special from random's. 

I like the sentiment behind this, but your delivery is a bit harsh and likely to get your thread locked by a moderator.  Maybe try presenting your point in a way where you aren't swearing so much?  I get that you're upset but expressing your rage is just going to encourage trolling you and having people who are in charge of these things you want changed not taking you seriously.

I wish i hadnt to do this, but it really ended up &!$$ing me off.

Every day i play the game, it feels less fun, because, everytime i play a mission, almost everywhere, everyone has THE SAME WEAPONS, SAME WARFRAMES, AND SAME S#&$ ALL THE TIME.

THIS is BORING.

Do you want to know why im making this post?

Well, it started today, i joined a defense in pluton with my loki and my braton prime, all my teammates were rhino primes, with their boltor primes, and thats it, all the job was all up to them. Anyway, i tried to do my best, keeping away infested with my decoy, paying attention in case a teammate was down, all that.

At least i did a bit.

Then suddenly, a toxin ancient pulls me then all the infested sorround me and i get downed. I was expecting of course to my teammates to come and help me. Nothing they did, they just stood there, shooting their boltor primes, and watching me bleed to death.

Then i ask them why they let me die, their response?:

"You are a noob because you have noob weapons"

My loadout was my loki, my braton prime, a akvasto and a prova vandal. Yeah, "noob" weapons. So i left in pure anger because it wasnt worth to play with these people.

If this is how the "veterans" are turning, then we are really going the wrong way...

But the real reason i made this post, is because of all this, the invincible warframes, the 1 hit weaponry, all the fun is ruined, you dont need to do anything in the game because a single guy can carry the entire mission alone!

Where is the fun on having the game the easiest and chepest way possible?

The only thing from DE is &!$$ing me off right now, is this, that they dont seem to care about the HUGE unbalance there is in some weaponry, yes, i like a lot the incoming archwing update, but please DE, focus on other things before.

When i started to play this game with my brother, we were both amazed of how the possibilities of doing teamwork was, like, with a loki and excalibur, switching positions then excalibur casting his radial javelin between all enemies!

But sadly, the actual gameplay is just rushing and killing everything in the way.

So, DE, a few things you should add and fix in the game:

1- Change the game in a way to make the players teamwork together, example:

The shield osprey of the corpus now infinitely recharges the shields of every unit around, making them almost invincible to any damage due to the huge recharge rate, unless the player uses magnetic proc to disable the shields of the osprey and making it unable to deploy shield recharge to the corpus, or simply destroy it.

2- Harder bosses, making them a real challenge depending on the weaponry of the players

Example: the higher conclave rank the player has, the harder the boss is, this makes stack on how much players are.

3- Scaling damage depending on enemy level mission:

I dont know how to explain this, but im sure some people know what im talking about, lets say, if an enemy deals a number of damage, then the player, no matter how much damage his weapon deals, his damage will be reduced in a percentage to avoid 1 hit killing.

For now, this is what i have been thinking.

If we dont do anything about this, im sorry, but i wont find a reason to keep playing the game. I really love warframe, but this is just boring and starts to &!$$ me off.

There's alot of variety, but Rhino Prime / Boltor Prime is the most common combo. If you're unlucky enough to be stuck in a match with 3 of them, chances are you have an egotistical **** fest. Don't let it get to you.

I must admit finding a good squad is difficult. It sounds like in that scenario it was porbably a clan running together.(Sometimes you get those... stubborn.. clans, for lack of a forum appropriate word.) Anyways, Yes, a lot of people chose to use the same frame. I'd say that's mostly because it's what it easiest. People use Rhino for the massice CC and Armor skin, people use Loki for invisibility, etc etc. (As well as weapon, I refuse to use the soma just because people hype it up so much and I dislike using it.)

I mean really it's hard to have those things because of the people who just say screw matchmaking and solo it. I enjoy solo'ing and I know a lot of people do, and with this it would make it impossible for us.

Pretty much what it comes down to is that wherever there are squads that can join randomly together, there will be similiarities in them and those not willing to work together.

I like the sentiment behind this, but your delivery is a bit harsh and likely to get your thread locked by a moderator.  Maybe try presenting your point in a way where you aren't swearing so much?  I get that you're upset but expressing your rage is just going to encourage trolling you and having people who are in charge of these things you want changed not taking you seriously.

This sums it up nicely. I can understand your feedback and frustration but please know that DE will make changes as they come. They try to read everything and make the best changes to fit everyone.

If you want to make your feedback be known, you can, but please, don't rage in your thread.

Moved to a proper section and locked.

Not everyone is bad, you probably just run into some kids...

Prova Vandal = not an example of a good weapon

1 - So if none of your teammates has Magnetic damage, you can't kill any Corpus? Did you even thought about new players? That would make every Warframe power (except Mag of course) useless.

2 - It is in game. Sargas Ruk and Lech Krill are annoying enough, there is no need to make them even more annoying.

3 - It is in game. Enemies have higher armor, health and shields. You would notice that at lvl 80.